Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mother F@&%$!!!! son of a god@mn b!tch WHORE! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mother F@&%$!!!! son of a god@mn b!tch WHORE!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You call THAT ten percent?" *BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
*BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA*
That's the sound the Ham-Hams make when they run in Hamtaro.

Yes, I watch cartoons early in the morning. Fear the mad data entry clerk.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's fifteen percent in the US, bub. Servers make much less then minimum wage, unlike over yonder.

Hmm. Reminds me to buy a silencer for the Mac-10. Or maybe a Tec-9 ... I found one of those on gunbroker.com for only $300.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can hear it now: "Oh, waiter! There's a bullet in my soup!"
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Better your soup then your head, asshole!"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

"No tip for you!"
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[lameoverusednotfunnyanymorejoke]

Does the restaurant serve Venison?

[/lameoverusednotfunnyanymorejoke]

Because of the deer.

Haha.

Christ, shoot me dead.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Sure.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Snay found it very funny. 'Cause he likes to see things dead or dying. Especially deer. From New England. [Big Grin]
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I'm going to buy this so that I can kill more deer.

I don't LIVE in New England. What IS it with the quality of southern schools? New England is north of New York & New Jersey.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

What IS it with the quality of northern life that one cannot see that I'm continuing a running gag whereby I harrass for you being in New England simply to get a rise out of you similar to the one two months earlier when I accused you of personally thinning out the deer population of New England when, in reality, I know darn well where New England is?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

You do NOT know where New England is, because you're a product of the Texas school system, which is so crappy they actually indoctrinated you into enjoying Voyager.

I don't know HOW Omega came to think that Maryland was in New England. It must be the public school system again.

Oh well, nothing that can't be solved without that Mac 10.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

And YOU do not know how to drive a Jeep without killing woodland creatures because you a product of the Maryland drivers' education system. HA!

Now be a good waiter and bring me my soup.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christ, shoot me dead.

Worse than Monica Lewinski jokes, I think. At least as current.

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps