Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Holy sh*t, has it been over a year since I posted? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Holy sh*t, has it been over a year since I posted?
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I REFUSE TO SHOW ANY OF YOU MY SPEEDO
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank goodness for small favors. [Razz]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Fuck Microsoft Paint. I wish I could pirate something better. It comes out all pointillated, and shit.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sweet merciful crap...

"It's the end of the world as we know it..." [Embarrassed]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand a single thing that's been said here... and I don't think I want to.... I need my teddy bear.....

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
I don't understand a single thing that's been said here... and I don't think I want to.... I need my teddy bear.....

~LOA

I'm with you. [Confused] First there was a giant rolly eyed thingy, then a satanic looking guy in a speedo... I'm getting creeped out. I need my Ninja Turtle doll, and a good psychiatrist after this...

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ninja Turtle doll...? [Confused]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

RAMA
Member # 380

- posted      Profile for RAMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RAMAGNUS PYM:

Fuck Microsoft Paint. I wish I could pirate something better. It comes out all pointillated, and shit.

Damn I look good. *LOL* But the ears need a litle work. I guess they were caught in a mechanical rice picker. [Big Grin]

http://www.geocities.com/majestik4/mybodybuildingcomp.html

RAMA

--------------------
Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know Major Tom's a junky. Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

You know, it was bad enough seeing one guy in a speedo, you don't need to aggravate it by showing me another...

--------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to self: need to disable HTML for mortals...
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Leonard Nimoy's child of love!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the good captain is undeserving of such a fate.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um.. Chucky?

#1) One of your more senior members specifically requested a large emoticon.

#2) I've resized your emoticons before without any comment from you or any of your moderators.

#3) I abided by your previous warning (when you locked the thread) and I have not posted it again.

Could you please fix the freaking page?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the senioriest! Not really.

And my request was intended to be metaphoric! Though I appreciate the effort. So, like, I'm all about the responsibility here. Especially since today has been so tense. Love and peace. AND HARD ROCKING TO THE BEAT, DAWGS!

I mean, yes. My fault. Mea culpa. What does that mean? My culpability? Weird.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am both shocked and in awe at the same time. Speedos -- Gift from God or Curse of the Devil?

In the meantime, I'm going to hug my kitty.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps