Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Holy sh*t, has it been over a year since I posted? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Holy sh*t, has it been over a year since I posted?
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the stupidity stops - the direct, intentional stupidity directed at everyone - those being punished with the unending rolleyes will be removed from their personal hell....

I couldn't give a flying shit if God Himself requested them - seeing the bloody things in three topics within moments of each other is both stupid and unacceptable. It will not occur again.

The sort of juvenile bullshit that's been rampant around here lately is not acceptable.

If you want to fuck around with each other, then go do it somewhere else. This is not the place.

This goes for everyone. Edipis, UM, you too.

I will *PERSONALLY* be keeping an eye on each and every post made on this board over the next week.

This is NOT something that I should need to do, and I am fucking pissed off that I'm going to end up having to do it. The entire reason that I'm not around much is that I've never NEEDED to be around much. Clearly this has changed.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RAMA:
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
I didn't post much to H3 - but there are some around here still that did... I'm pretty sure.

So what are the current starship topics you're most interested in? :-)

RAMA

Oohhh... nitty gritty stuff around here atm.

Getting a hold of an actual visual of the Buran model.

Proof reading Mim's comprehensive starship listing.

Giving the Starfleet Symbol from TOS the recognition it deserves! [Smile]

Getting Unseen Frontier back on the presses!!

Eagerly awaiting the next Communicator that might have lots of nice new Excelsior study model pics... I SWEAR that 'preview' pic of one of them has 4 nacelles.

Just finished my Guess the Captain competition! Winner: Snay. Captain: The whiniest captain to grace the Star Trek universe! [Wink]

That's to begin with.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...seeing the bloody things in three topics within moments of each other is both stupid and unacceptable."

How so? I mean, I'm all for mkaing life difficult for Mike and Edipis, but I'm not seeing how the giant-smiley thing qualifies as valid grounds. The fact that they're obnoxious is, but not the giant smiley.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAMA, I have to say one thing - I have seen one photo of you before - and you had a black goatee... so however long ago that was... can I just say one thing after clicking one of your links... quit the hair-bleaching... it doesn't look right. But ultimately it's up to you innit! [Smile]

And Cap'n Mike - loose the 'green' facial hair. It's a little... festy ;o)

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted one, count it, one, off-the-wall concept in picture resizing. that i've done before without incident. don't hold me responsible for someone else thinking what i did was suddenly necessary in every thread. copying and pasting another poster's single post and then spamming the board with it does not make the original poster responsible, does it?

other than that, and getting pissed at UM insinuating that i engage in the use of illegal drugs while i work, this has seemed like a pretty normal time at Flare.

care to clue me in at what else i've done wrong lately so that i may avoid repeating it while under your superior observation, great one? cuz i kinda feel in the dark about this one.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

quote:
Originally posted by LET CAPTAIN = MIKE THEN GOSUB 420:

care to clue me in at what else i've done wrong lately so that i may avoid repeating it while under your superior observation, great one? cuz i kinda feel in the dark about this one.

green... facial... hair... ! [Wink]

--------------------

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i posted it once, and in a place where it's use was very valid. and i didn't copy and paste. i know how to do that by myself, thank you [Roll Eyes] .
IP: Logged
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The359:
Ninja Turtle doll...? [Confused]

Yeah, It's a big stuffed Ninja Turtle doll. Michelangelo to be specific. I've had it forever. I love that thing.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can't sleep with a ninja turtle, why sleep at all?
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The sort of juvenile bullshit that's been rampant around here lately is not acceptable
You've created a monster.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Do you eat pizza with it?

Michaelangelo had the yellow mask/bandanna didn't he?

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orange!

Turd!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leonardo == blue
Donatello == purple
Raphael == red
Michelangelo == orange

And they used katanas, a bo, sais, and nunchucks, respectively. I think that's also the order they appeared during the opening theme.

Why do I know these things?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many nuns could a nunchuck chuck, if a nunchuck could chuck nuns?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps