Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I Wish ... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I Wish ...
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe convention states I should begin this with a "you asked for it." [Wink]

In the dreams of a certain Greek letter,
Things couldn’t be seen as much better.
For once asleep, rumoured pictures are real.
(Those ones that much of LOA reveal.)
My word! Things downstairs just got wetter.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sniff*

What am I... PecAN Pie? (At least Janeway'd eat me ;o) )

i.e. I don't have a haiku! [Smile]

[ November 26, 2002, 22:47: Message edited by: AndrewR ]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, hello? I'm waiting for the dirty limericks still, and I'm getting VERY impatient.... don't tease me like this! [Razz]

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone's in a mood... [Wink]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, look, lady. I'm only one man here, and I'm rusty on dirty lymericks. I'm doing the best that I can!

Remember haikus are easy; lymericks are hard.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a young woman named Carol
who really enjoyed getting anal,
One night her man missed
and caused her to hiss,
Carol now sticks to oral.

There was a shy guy named Paul
who's penis was remarkably small,
When his girl opened his fly
she remarked with a sigh,
"I should have fucked your brother instead."

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oy, wait until Chuckles reads these... [Embarrassed]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Hmm... I guess I'm going to be fired.

On the bright side, I'll have more time to play Dance Dance Revolution.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There once was a girl from La Pass,
Who was renouned for her fabulous ass.
It wasn't rounded and pink
As you'd normally think,
But was grey, had long ears, and ate grass.

[Big Grin]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* What? I thought by dirty, you mean around dingy and needing to be laundered! I had NO idea you meant "dirty"! [Wink]

Oy, vey.... stop the insanity before Charles catches it.... I didn't really expect you to follow through..... [Wink]

I love this place.. you guys totally light up my life! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Hey, I'm just thrilled that a woman actually wanted me to use my perverted sense of humour. Plus, said woman did tell me "give us some" and "don't tease me like this!" I mean, that just really brightened my day. [Big Grin]

And, yes, I'm stopping. I feel like crap and need to see if I can slip into a doctor's appointment today. Bleh. Sick before Thanksgiving.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only [Big Grin] .

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could write something starting w/ "There once was a woman named LOA / Whose favorite sex toy was a boa", but not much else rhymes w/ those, and the bestiality reference is almost pushing the limits even of my taste.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In posts she's quite coy
Yet she's off to Hawaii with a boy
So the Flareites conclude she's a go-er?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just about to suggest 'go-er'... what does this say about me... or you... or both of us! LOL!

Andrew
No Haiku

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps