Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Christmas Wishes (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Christmas Wishes
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOH!!!.

Sorry, 3.0 GHz. [Big Grin]

And I'm supposed to be a computer geek. [Wink]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The359:

Myself, I never ask for much, so my list merely has 7 things:
- 5GB Apple iPod MP3 Player
- 2003 Star Trek Ships Of The Line Calender (to be supplied by girlfriend)
- 2003 Star Trek Stardate 365-day Calender
- Frank Herbert's Dune
- U2's "Best Of 1990 - 2000"
- James Bond 007 Special Edition DVD Box Set
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

I can't help but notice that in this list, the first and penultimate items are a wee bit more expensive than the statement "merely" would imply.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh... Liam uses fancy words. [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siegfried, I asked that from my friends a few years ago and got a nice Spanish pre-med student.

Anyways, what do I want this year? Let me see...

I already bought the 20GB iPod for Windows, but that new Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen 20GB MP3 player looks as good and cheaper than my iPod.

The Japanese Sony Vaio SRX7S from Dynamism.com looks nice, lighter, and has a bigger hard drive than my Vaio FX-340.

SimCity 4 definately.

And that cute blond boy my sister works with at the Gap wouldn't hurt either.

[ December 11, 2002, 13:35: Message edited by: Fleet-Admiral Michael T. Colorge ]

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a sugarmomma. [Frown]

Ah, to spend the rest of my days sponging off of a rich wife.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't need to ask for a babe, I already have one. [Razz]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We demand photographic proof!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I don't need to ask for a babe, I already have one."

And because of that, you are the most special person ever!

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
We demand photographic proof!

Tada...!

-
 -

[Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By posting two pictures, you ruined any chance of anyone making a joke about how you actually meant the little girl or the brass pig. Damn you.

And neither of those pictures features yourself. How do we know you didn't just go find them somewhere?

And, apparently, pink hair and greenish eyes make for an odd effect...

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gonna say Johnny Winter but the second picture rules that out.

Cutesy lass, btw!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

I was debating which picture of hers to upload, she suggested both so I uploaded both, so nyah [Razz]

--------------------

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Yule/Christmas, I wish Shik gets a break in his current problems and those he'd encounter the rest of his life, and that he comes out wiser but none too worse for wear.

Oh, and I wish for world peace.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like that's ever going to happen....

The World Peace thing, that is.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess asking for a decent, honest, trustworthy, mature, guy who likes the stuff I do, isn't realistic, is it?

Guess I'll just take cash.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps