Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Special release of senior Al-Qaeda leader (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Special release of senior Al-Qaeda leader
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, I can just see the response to THAT email...

To: Wraith

In response to your question, yes, we in the United States Navy have nothing better to do with our dozen aircraft carriers then entertain the thousands of seamen assigned to them then to launch Ford Fairlanes off the catapults on their decks. We'd prefer Ford Edsels, but we couldn't find any. The crews appear to like this entertainment, as the amount of mantraining has decreased by large amounts, merely because the men no longer have time to bugger each other silly. The ship in your picture, for example, is now at 65% mantrain active crewmembers, down from 70%.

Thank you for your inquiry,
Rear Admiral John "Caboose" Fomoco

Hilarity would ensue.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] LOL
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the US Navy does Yahoo. Nice touch.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured if the Bank of Nigeria could use Yahoo, so could the Navy.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps