Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Interrogation of Omega (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Interrogation of Omega
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartmaniac:
Look! Rob can insult Lee AND the French in their own language! Tremble, mortals!

Actually, he can't. He can web-translate and produce a statement that is blatantly incorrect.

I presume La puanteur fran�aise, ils ne se baignent pas is a feeble attempt at saying "the French stink, they do not bathe." Unfortunately, "la puanteur fran�aise" is not The French (noun) stink (verb), but French (adjective) stink (noun).

You want
"Les fran�ais puent, ils ne se baignent pas"

Next time you try to be clever, be clever.

And while C'est pourquoi vous �tes un g�nie en France does indeed make sense ("That's why you're a genius in France") I'd like to believe one could do better than that. Interestingly, Rob/google uses the formal vous when addressing an alleged wanker.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Traditional Interrogation, Siggy?

*grin* I'm already on it [Wink]

*cracks whip*

*singsong voice* Come here, Omega......

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*trembles in fear*

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Shouldn't we have Omega stripped naked and strapped to a chair with a menacing figure towering over him with a whip?"

Anyone in particular you had in mind, Lover Boy?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I did have LOA in mind. She likes breaking men down to the point where they cry for their mommies.

I was just going to provide the whip, chair, duct tape, clothes extractors, and the camera.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, nothing better than one of these.

k i want to cyber sex like i want youto like me from head to toe

when i am covered in honey

ok bye syco!

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Magnus:
Oh, nothing better than one of these.

k i want to cyber sex like i want youto like me from head to toe

when i am covered in honey

ok bye syco!

What...the...fuck?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, Rob has never been to France (hardly difficult since as far as I can tell he's never left the safe haven of the good ol' US of A), probably hasn't even met anyone French, and needs Babelfish to compose simple sentences he can't even tell are wrong.

You know, given his wholesale adoption of the anti-French party line, when not on the web he probably does call them Freedom Fries. . . 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anti-French? Who? Where? I hurt them.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All I'm saying is that it has been ages since I've seen gratuitous erotica. I've got to get my jollies somehow, even if it means LOA wearing a dominatrix outfit and whipping a naked, bound, and gagged Omega. Not the perfect solution, but it'll do for the meantime.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"le Tom" est pedantic. "la puanteur fran�aise" est une expression l�gitime. Une expression qui d�crit le niveau �lev� de fran�ais de l'odeur de corps.

Tu moustique.

Il n'importe pas. Il y a de meilleures raisons de d�tester les Fran�ais.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God, too much French...kill it! [Eek!]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
So, Rob has never been to France (hardly difficult since as far as I can tell he's never left the safe haven of the good ol' US of A), probably hasn't even met anyone French, and needs Babelfish to compose simple sentences he can't even tell are wrong.

You know, given his wholesale adoption of the anti-French party line, when not on the web he probably does call them Freedom Fries. . . 8)

Pish tosh, boy! I scorned the French LONG before it was popular!

IVANOVA: "At least it tells us that they understand our language. They're just not willing to speak to us in it,"

MARCUS: "Who knew they were French?"

Lee's theme song

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mildly ironic considering who you're quoting.
Well....at least this this tangent isn't in the WMD thread.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhh.... I'm giving Siggy his jollies? Well hot damn!

Maybe it'll be your turn next, baby.. [Wink]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps