Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » NO I DIDN'T HIT THE FUCKING THING (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NO I DIDN'T HIT THE FUCKING THING
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have thought by now that it would be clear where all these deer are coming from.

One of these days, one of them will get lucky. Oh, yes, they will. The Elite Kamikaze Odocoileinae Division (EKOD) always gets its man.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Avoid the country roads. And deer. Definately avoid deer.

He does not chose the deer, the deer chose him. No matter where he goes, they will find him.

I have a buddy that has the same problem. Deer jump out in front of his car.

He was driving home one night, driving through the capitol city of West Virginia, somewhere where I'd never seen a deer in my then 40 years. So he's driving along the boulevard, city on one side, river on the other. A Deer, coming up to the street from the river, jumped the curb and into the side of Monty's car, denting everything from door to back bumper. There is no where to run to baby, no where to hide.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Bigtom
Member # 1068

- posted      Profile for Bigtom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you're drivin' home about half drunk
You ain't got no money you're down on your luck
You're awfully hungry, but can't get your fill
What you need right now is some fresh road kill

Now do the boogie
The road kill boogie
Yeah you're doing that boogie
The road kill boogie

With some feathers on the windshield, and blood on the grill
If you do it just right you can get some fresh road kill
Swerve to the left, swerve to the right
Then you skin 'em , and cook 'em that very night

Now do the boogie
The road kill boogie
The road kill boogie

Now look out fido, and look out coon
If you don't move fast you'll be dinner soon
Go for that rabbit, or that bobwhite quail
Or aim for the squirrel with the bushy tail

Now do the boogie
The road kill boogie
The road kill boogie

Now you break off the beaks, and pull out the claws
"Cause you wanna' give some to your mother in law
Cut off a piece, and give it to the kids
"Cause they need to know how good life is

Now do the boogie
The road kill boogie
The road kill boogie

cp-2003-feoyloco music-BMI

--------------------
"It's an ancient Klingon ritual for courage".... "Trust me Wesley"

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Styro, that H2 only belongs to MI6's Q branch... although I bet Snay wouldn't mind being behind the wheel of teh Aston Martin Vanquish that was in Die Another Day.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screw Snay, if anyone deserves ANY Aston Martin its me, dammit!

MINE!

[Mad]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Styrofoaman:
Been driving since 1990, and I've hit two deer. Must make me a Very Bad Driver then.

Not compared to Jeff, who has been driving since (I think) about 1996, and has hit roughly 7 billion deer. And a duck. You bastard, Jeff.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
although I bet Snay wouldn't mind being behind the wheel of teh Aston Martin Vanquish that was in Die Another Day.
Do you know how many deer I'd be hitting if they COULDN'T see me? I mean, look how many I'm hitting on a daily basis and they CAN see me. [Smile]

Liam:

*A* duck? Er, ok.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd hate to see you hit anything with a $225,000+ car... [Frown]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd hate to see anyone pay $225 000 for a car.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not unless it's a gift or you get a discount from Ford since you're Pierce Brosnan.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd hate to see Pierce Brosnan in a car. Especially if there was a leprechaun vomiting on him.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Pierce Brosnan did buy his own Vanquish after the movie was finished.

By the way, love the new displayed name CaptainMike. Strong Bad 0wnz... [Big Grin]

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1936!
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you asking for a CHALLENGE???

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A duck? I agree. You BASTARD! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Styrofoaman:
[qb] And a duck. You bastard, Jeff.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps