Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Jolly Old England (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Jolly Old England
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOA, do NOT date Ritten.
Unless you like riding in the trunk, that is.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOA come to London! Leave these scary guys behind...who needs NASA when you can have Buckingham Palace and Harrods!

PS. I have my own panties to worry about and so have no interest in yours.....

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...you're a woman?
Another female Flarite?!?
Sweet.

And you like Stephen King! I cant wait for that new dark Tower book...
But I digress.

Nice pic though. [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup..one day soon we female flarites will all gang up on you guys and you will realise how many of us there truly are. Pic is a little out of date now. I had lasik..so no more glasses, and am bleach blonde. But thank you.
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

Just read my last post...looks like a dating site submission...oops!

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Hmmm...I liked the glasses!
Scary, but if you'd kept the glasses and with your new blonde hair, you look like my best freind in this town.

'course, she's really a brunette too. [Big Grin]

Lasic looks a bit iffy to me...I may need it on one of my eyes though.
Was it freaky? Did they do a whole "Goldfinger" thing with the laser?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

Actually it was like being in a horror movie. You have youe eye held open by this gizmo and then they open a flap of youe eye and all the time you want to jump up and run away, but you know if you do it will all fuck up and you might never see again... Results are worth it...but its not pretty.

Had very pleasant swedish guy doing the laser... called Sven as I recall...so not at all goldfingerish really...

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Very Clockwork Orange.

So you eyes were dialated because of Sven anyway....hmmm..,,
Nice technique, that.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I cant wait for that new dark Tower book..."

The one that came out a couple weeks ago or so?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next damn book came out????

About damn time....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
"I cant wait for that new dark Tower book..."

The one that came out a couple weeks ago or so?

WHAT!?!
YOU LIE!
I was at both Borders and Barnes and Noble just yesterday and saw NOTHING!

....must ....check...again...

The book is called The Wolves Of Calla and I sure hope it's out!

Just now, I'm reading the new Trek: Lost Era book (the one about Rachel garrett and Enterprise C) and a Dan Simmons collection of short stories.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, apparently I unintentionally hyperbolized slightly. It only came out ten days ago, not "a couple weeks".
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

The Dark Tower Books are the only SK I haven't read. I keep putting it off in case one day I really NEED some new King..like when he dies or something. Finally read Black House the other weekend..its been sat on my shelf for a bit. Really liked it.

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps