Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » 'Greg' (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 'Greg'
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you ever work with a guy to whom you would just LOVE to invite to play Russian Roulette with you? And then when he agrees, you insist he goes first? And then when he agrees, you hand him a semi-automatic pistol?

Why can't life just be this simple ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was simple?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can be if you use a stolen gun and invite him to a secluded area near a large body of water and you wear gloves, new shoes and dispose of all your clothing once he'd dead-bring another brand new set of clothes (paid for in cash somewhere you've never shopped before) with you and dispose of that once you get home.
Be sure to wash your hands with lava soap to make a gunpowder residue test return negative.
If time and privacy permit, smash out his teeth and remove the body's head: teeth go in the ocean and the head, identification, clothes and personal affects go in a furnace or bonfire somewhere at least 10 miles from your house.

These are just guidelines, of course just as any recipie should be adjusted to your tastes, you should plan your "event" your own special way so it's memorable.

I reccomend dressing your vic up in a red TOS uniform, throwing some blood from store-bought hamburger on it and leaving it for the animals.
That way it has a kind of "Kirk left me for dead" thing going for it.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that's how Clinton did Vince Foster

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find your amount of premeditation disturbing.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The FBI should be knocking on your door any day now. But I have indeed worked with someone that often caused me to think of ways I could get away with vandalism and assault.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, here's the thing, 'Greg' is the miserable excuse for an assistant manager we have at the pizza show I work at, and since he has zero clue what this job entails, and since last night was the Superbowl, not only were we short-staffed already (we did $3k in sales between 5:30 and 7:30, which is about 2/3rds of what we do ALL DAY on Friday), but the rest of us had to really hustle while Greg was moving like a snail and going out to McDonalds at the height of the rush. "Oh, what's the big deal, I was only gone twenty minutes, hahahaha."

Freaking moron.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a tool. The kind of moron that should be relativly easy to expose to public humiliation. Planting some pr0n in his locker for example. OOh, or better yet... starting a subscription to Fredricks of Hollywood catalog in his name and having it sent to your business.... Talk about a fun time.
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
God created assistant managers when he was in a really shitty mood.
From Uncle Patrick's advice for children

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Well, see, we're not supposed to have TWO assistant managers, we're supposed to have one AM and one "shift leader". But the shift leader quit, so we got 'Greg' because there was no one else available. Now, this is bad because AMs are paid salary, and the store I'm at, given its overhead and sales, can only afford one AM ... and instead, has two.

The other AM, 'Jane', is fantastic. Knows the inside and the out of the job, and is just a great person to work for. The sucky thing is, she's been with the Co. for so long, that her pay is actually LESS than 'Greg' (which is really unfair, because Greg has no work ethic and is the laziest piece of shit I've had the displeasure to work with, and that's saying a lot! 'Greg' bitches about working 50 hours a week (which salaried managers have to do), bitches about working ten days in a row (nevermind that he gets four days off in a row, too), and complains when he has to stay after 5pm after opening. He can't count the inventory without adding 200 2-liters and subtracting twenty cases of cheese, and makes fun of drivers when they refuse to take deliveries OUTSIDE OF OUR DELIVERY AREA AND INTO OPEN-AIR DRUG MARKETS. Nevermind that I worked from 10am to 9:30pm yesterday, he hates the idea of staying past 5pm, the fucking lazy cunt. Nevermind that he BRAGS (I SAY BRAGS!) that he had 22 employers in the fiscal year 2001, and that he was fired from most of them, nevermind that he can't get his prep, dough-management, or bank deposits done on a Monday during a $300 sale shift, yet when he's asked to help out on a $1400 day (when we actually get all that stuff done, plus make the pizzas), actually has the balls to say "See, this is what I had to deal with Monday."

Oh, and he also cannot slap out a pizza. He's supposed to be an assistant manager of a pizza shop, and he can't make a pizza. And he uses like five times the amount of toppings, and left to his own devices will think he's being 'clever' by clearing the screen of unmade pizzas, trying to make 'em from memory, and making them wrong, not to mention making them repeatedly ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malnurtured Snay:
...the pizza show I work at...

Pizzahut On Ice?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
Sounds like a tool. The kind of moron that should be relativly easy to expose to public humiliation. Planting some pr0n in his locker for example. OOh, or better yet... starting a subscription to Fredricks of Hollywood catalog in his name and having it sent to your business.... Talk about a fun time.

Better yet....get him a subscription to Playgirl.

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, isn't there a non-assistant manager to whom one could complain about this character?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Yes, the Store Manager (who hates his guts). But, really, what can she do? I can't officially start until I spend a week at the Towson store being "certified", and I can't do that for two more months. 'Greg' quitting or being fired would tack 30 more hours onto both her and 'Jane''s schedule ... and they wouldn't get a fatter paycheck for the time.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"'Certified'"? Maybe I'm 'misremembering', but haven't 'you' been working in 'pizza delivery' for, like, 'years' or something?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps