Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » *AHEM* More Sexist Humour (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *AHEM* More Sexist Humour
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think part of the bathroom habits of women (compared to men) is that, if you are a woman, going to the bathroom is not necessarily about eliminating bodily waste.

My sister confided some well-kept secrets to me. I am about to clue you guys in to the strange world of:[dramatic pause, suspenseful music]

the Ladies Room!
[crash of thunder/flash of lightning]

There are two reasons there is always a line at the ladies room:

1. The reason they give: "Women have smaller bladders."

2. The real reason: They brought the line with them. ("Who's gotta go?")

Why do they bring friends to what is (for males) a solitary endeavor? Simple: They know there's going to be a line (see above) and they want to continue the conversation.

There's another reason they go in groups. Do any of you men have any sexual hang-ups or inadequacies? Never fear! Each and every one of your wife/girlfriend/mistress/whatever's friends knows about them. In great detail. Most, if not all, of which you are completely unaware.

Which brings us to a final note regarding what they do in there: Going "potty" is not the main attraction.

Women, in the confines of "the ladies room" do something they almost never do with their male friends. They talk about sex. Guys, consider yourself blessed.

Women talk about sex in such graphic terms and in such clinical detail that strong men blanche and even surgeons have difficulty retaining their professional detatchment. Unless you ARE a female you would rather only hear about these things second-hand. Preferably garbled. In Esperanto. Unless you know Esperanto. Then maybe Morse Code or Chinese.

The above might just be a fabric of lies. On the other hand...?

------------------
"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
--David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the reason there are lines to the woman's bathroom is that it takes women twice as long on average to take there cloths off, use the bathroom, and put there cloths back on, compared to a man. The funny thing is there is the exact same amount of bathrooms in a men's bathroom compared to a woman's, so it stands to reason that there should be a twice as long wait time in a women's bathroom compared to men's bathroom (and I have stood in line in a men's bathroom after Phantom Menace )
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:P

Maybe so, but your answer is no fun.

Thank ya.
Thank ya
verra much!

------------------
"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
--David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s.

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found most of that information correct, as a matter of fact.

Another thing too, if a woman goes to a party and meets somebody with the same outfit (usually a very expensive red dress), then both are mortal enemies.

If a man goes to a party and meets another guy with the same thing on (usually a white stained teeshirt, hawaiian button-up shirt and kahki shorts), then they're best friends for life!

And besides, kicking cats? Nah, that's for wimps, real men pick the cat up and drop it out the 20 story building....THEN kick it.

------------------
' *Bludgeons Antag* '
Frank G, seriously injuring one of the Forums most valued members.

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Lines after Phantom Menace were caused by extreme SW geeks who had to clean their sperm from their underpants.

SO THERE!

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*HHMMMMMMMMMMmmm*

Speaking out of experience RW???

------------------
"Calm may work for Locutus of the Borg here,
but I'm freaked out, and I intend to stay that way!"

- Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's disturbing.

------------------
"And give me back my evil heart so I can see you as you are."
--
John Linnell

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to Antagonist: hate to break it to you but dropping a cat off a twenty story build doesn't always kill the cat, hell they have been dropped off (entire a 60 or an 80) story building and survived . What a real man would do is; load the cat in the main gun of battleship Missouri, launch the cat 80 miles, and then kick the cat and then introduce it to there friendly pit bull . [Yes I am evil, evil I am].

HMS White Star (your friendly agent of Chaos)

HMS White Star
Member # 174

A minor correction I didn't mean "there friendly pit bull", I meant "my friendly pit bull" .
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*just slightly disturbed by RW's statement*

Alright, speaking from a bi-sexual point of view... she was hot... but not THAT hot.......

*shakes her head on that one*

As to what Baloo said..... It's mostly true. Yupyup. We talk about your sexual inadequacies in the bathroom. But that's only because all women are sexGoddesses who KNOW HOW TO DO IT ... and you guys just DON'T half the time. *smiles and looks at Lee* Well, MOST of you anyway......

------------------
"Nothing can be altered, there is nothing to decide
No escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hide
You are all I'll ever want, but this I am denied
Sometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I'd never learned
What it is to be in love and have that love returned"

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

Is somewhat bemused that the people who know exactly what they want, and exactly how they want it, would be so reluctant to share this information with those who, while ignorant, would be more than happu to give what was desired, as desired, if only someone would clue them in?

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waitaminute... They bring friends along because of the line, thereby causing the line? Is that some sort of Catch-22 thing, or what? :-)

------------------
"They gave the ferret a teleprompter!"
-Louie the Lizard, Budweiser commercial

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I mean, in such jokes women are said to be strange creatures who do nothing but fiddle around with makeup and hairspray all day worrying about how they look. Men are presented as fat lazy dogs who do nothing but scratching their asses and drinking beer watching baywatch not caring about their personal hygiene. What are you calling sexist? :]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps