Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Lee 2.0 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Lee 2.0
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a cute little thing.

There's something about that second pic, though I can't put my finger on it, it reminds me of someone. Hmm.

Wee Bairns
Member # 1324

- posted      Profile for Wee Bairns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!

--------------------
Visit the Clive Cussler Forum at http://clivecusslerforum.com/

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, just when I thought I'd gotten past people telling me I looked like Mr. Joshua. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Homage, "plain and simple".
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There should be a warning put in place before anyone posts any pictures of gary busey! UGH! LOL!

Lee - she looks like you.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god. Congratulations Lee! You must be so proud. [Big Grin]
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am. 8)

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

My God, has it really only been three months?

Lula is a fantastic baby. From the moment we moved into our new place, she's been sleeping through the night. She's lerant to smile and chuckle, and is so attentive, follows you with her eyes everywhere. Originally we were changing her nappy before her feed, in order ot not move her around to much and make her sick - but she's now wise to this and poops mid-feed with a disarmingly coy look on her face.

So, piccies:

Kate and Lula
Me, Lula and Frazzle

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

She looks very attentive.
Now that there is a cat!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That there is a huge cat. [Eek!]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lee
Member # 393

He is big, yes. Not necessarily fat as such - now they're out of quarantine - but just big. He has all the local cats terrorised and we've only lived here a month and a half. Between squirming baby on chest and dead-weight sleeping cat on my lap, I was seriously pinned. . .

--------------------

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sleeping through the night already? Bastard. My son started sleeping through around 4 months, but my daughter, who is now 16 months old, STILL hasn't slept through the night completely. Of course, these two are complete opposites, so everything that was easy with Rob is very difficult with Katie, and vice versa.

And - quarantine?

B.J.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing because the cats went from New Zealand to the UK.

She's starting to look like her father, too. Except not ginger, so that's alright.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
Member # 393

The cats. Back from New Zealand. Had to spend 3 months in quarantine - a reduction fromm the usual 6, but they'd been vaccinated against rabies and would qualify for a "Pet Passport" six months after the date of a satisfactory blood test (which happens a month after the vaccination); so seven months from when we'd decided to move back would have been fine. . . But we only had four months. So they had to do part of the time. At vast fucking expense.

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

I call her "Mini-Me." 8)

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps