Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Lee 2.0 (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Lee 2.0
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a cat? What did you feed the beast down in NZ, genetically modified kiwis? B)
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, he's not that big. He just stretches out. Let me see if I can find another pic. Nya-ti-ta-tah. . . My Documents. . . tum-ti-tum. . . Shared Pictures. . . Dooby-doo. . . Kate's pussy - oops, wrong folder. . . Aha!

Frazzle and Dizzy

He does sleep a lot though. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you'd met Lee, you'd realise that he's actually only 4 feet tall, therefore Frazzle is a perfectly normal cat. Unlike Dizzy, who is staring you out. She pwns you. Fear.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, those cats have been on the inside, it's in their eyes. I'll wager Fraz has some nice black letters on his claws now.
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, the not-even-remotely-eagerly-awaited six-month update!

It's really scary the way the time goes. The idea that six months would go by just like that seemed impossible all the way back then.

Tallulah is now eating solids three times a day (out of only four feeds, a distinct improvement on having up to eight bottles a day back when she was a newborn) - porridge in the morning, fruit puree and yoghurt for lunch, and mashed veg with fish or chicken in the evening. She does enjoy it although the high chair becomes a battleground for control of the bowl and spoon.

Developmentally, she's learned to roll over but still hasn't quite got the hang of crawling. And may never, because she's learnt to grasp our fingers and pull herself up to her feet and stand there - she can even walk after a fashion; at this rate by nine months she'll be fully mobile and running us ragged. She loves the water and isn't phased by the bath or the swimming pool.

Photos are. . . NOT on my USB key like I was going to put them for uploading, so I'll have to do them tonight. Bugger.

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Lula in her playmat!
I face a childproofing task of epic proportions. . .

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohwookieickelcutiebabypie!

This is when kids are at their cutest. Everyone says "aww" when they see a newborn, but they're secretely wondering why they look like a dried out raisin. But at this point they are undeniably cute. Enjoy it, because she'll be two soon and it's downhill from there.

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually surprised someone on this board hasn't hit on her already.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see much of her father in her.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

*sigh*

That's what I'm afraid of.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see things are going well. How many hours sleep are you getting each night?
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute! BTW, if anything gets broken because you didn't childproof it well enough, you didn't need it anyway!

Oh, and want to see what they get into at 19 months?

B.J.

Lee
Member # 393

Oh, dear Lord! She's vocal enough as it is. Her mother can talk my legs off, but I suspect Lula will be able to persuade me to go for a walk afterwards. I'll wait another year before I start worrying about musical instruments.

Ever since we phased out the midnight feed about a month ago, we get a full uninterrupted evening and night, as she goes to bed at around 7 or 8 after her evening meal. We never put her in her cot during the day (she often naps in the playmat) so she knows when she's put to bed it's bedtime. There's the occasional grizzle (like last night; I think we're facing a weekend of full-on teething action). She then wakes at around 7am (8am at weekends), rolls over and plays with her teddies until we come to get her.

That's Clinton she's playing with, BTW. Someone in NZ bought it, from some Aussie equivalent of the Teddy Bear Factory, and the name was on it. We've kept the name since it's bound to enrage some Republicans at some point.

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone says "aww" when they see a newborn, but they're secretely wondering why they look like a dried out raisin.

And everyone also secretly wonders why some people just keep looking like that.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute.
Don't forget to tell her when she is 16 that she was much cuter when she was bald. Drives them nuts.
Good luck moving the books, seems like you will have to do it sooner than you think.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps