Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » It wasn't just the mayonnaise that went bad..... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: It wasn't just the mayonnaise that went bad.....
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ I hate screen names, too.

^^^ Sean, you realize you're half the age of most of the regulars around here?

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I qualify as a regular? Cuz I'm only...what...2010..grad...18...minus .... carry the one...
I'm 21. So I'm some count of years older than him and less than twice.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sean, you maketh me blush. Although, with Lee back from Italy, I will lose my place.

I enlisted in the Army the year you were born, through the Delayed Entry Program. I would have retired six days ago. With little benefits, I am glad I didn't stay in.

Baloo is retired Ari Force isn't he?

So, who else is over 39?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the time i am 39...
Some of you will have no hair and beer bellies ( those of you who don't already)

computers will be implanted in our brains and we can use our eye movements to surf the interweb

Star Trek 23 will have mostlikely come out, and people will still be bitching about it.

and oh what else...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ENT reimagined will be the hot show to watch for us 60 something people.

--------------------

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except by then society will be so liberal and carnal that they'll *show* Trip and T'Pol, and I don't just mean the crack of her ass!
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres to hoping.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

While she is attractive now I think my then gravity will have taken hold.

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a Vulcan, though. They don't age as quickly.... [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

There is actually not really any conntction between the sagging of boobs and gravity. It is actually just the muscles that hold up the breasts weakening, and since breasts are mostly fat, they sag without support. Wearing a bra does not have any effect on them either. It just makes them more comfotable to have. I watch the discovery channel too much. Damn satellite television...

--------------------

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

I hadn't thought of the Fabrux, you are right indeed.

Technically true, Sean, but in a gravity free society they would not be pulled upon so much.

--------------------

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

*shoves glasses up his nose impatiently* It'sh all academic, guysh, they *did* uzhe grabbity on the Enterprise. Sheesh. *snort*
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

True, but in a gravity present society, like the one we live in, whether you wear a bra or not, they are going to drop down a bit. Once we have hundreds of women in space for a long period of time, maybe we can test the no grav theory.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would test this theory in my lab, if only I could get women to come to my lab!
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Well, I may know a few....

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps