Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » It wasn't just the mayonnaise that went bad..... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: It wasn't just the mayonnaise that went bad.....
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keywords Sean, pay attention to keywords. He didn't mean lab as in a dog. [Wink]

I like to open the outter layers like presents.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do know a few women who would like to go to his lab. They're kinky like that.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ritten: Presents? Good to know at least someone isn't just getting coal in his stocking...
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Ginger Beacon:
 -

Um, excuse me? That map is missing something. Me!

Christ, Dawn fucking Primarolo. I hate that woman.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, Lee, for some reason (probably the fact that I was obsessed with the books for some count of years) whenever I see your name sitting by your post, I get an image in my head of Lee Jordan from Harry Potter (or at least how I imagine him) - you don't happen to be a young black boy with dreadlocks do you? [Razz]
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't live in Wigan, do you Lee?

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until I saw the movies, I thought everyone was prepubescent, spoke in un-accented english,(American English) and that lee jordan was a girl.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Right, you damn Yank, I'm glad I was raised half British and know that Lee is a boy's name [Wink] And well, yeah, prepubescent...until, y'know, they hit puberty, probly around book 3 or 4, maybe earlier for ole Hermione... [Wink]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Well, I think it had something to do with being 7 when I read the first book, and not knowing what puberty was, and not knowing what "dunno" meant, or how to pronunce it. And I completely agree about Hermione. And knowing that Dumbledore is gay makes me want to re read the books to look for clues.....

--------------------

-George Carlin

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...un-accented english..."

Grr...

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I mean horribly improper and completely not understandable english spoken with an improper un british accent. Ummm, Ummmm...................

*Me goes and hides in closet utilizing the fetal position*

--------------------

-George Carlin

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's odd. I replied to this thread last night - but it's not here!

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, you mean other than the reply quoting the map?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lee
Member # 393

Yes. I'm sure it went through. All it said was something like "I live in Bristol, but if this story received any local prominence, I missed it."

--------------------

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

I guess Bristol's been made Unplottable.
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps