Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Flare List of Lists (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Flare List of Lists
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shrug* Well, the casual visitor might conclude that it was DS9. But this is a thing which is too close to the main point of this site, and it's useless to try to arbitrarily decide it. That is why I specified non-Trek subjects.
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Some people are becoming nearly as loopy as me. Of course there's no need to mention the 'length' of anything (say the Defiant for instance, just as a random example!) on this forum. As it can lead to extensive complications .

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Field Marshal Military Project
http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're not loopy... habitually.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HehehehEhehehHeehehe..... we're not loopy!... not at ALL.......

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loopy
We're not loo...

------------------
"Well, I guess we're an Ovaltine family."
"MORE OVALTINE PLEASE!"
-American Radio Ads... *gag*... one more reason I'm glad to be above the 49th.

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you're all wrong. Anyone that's anyone knows that Basil the ferret is Flare's OFFICIAL mascot. *LOL* Haven't seen him in a while though...

------------------
"You're just about as useful as .JPGs to Helen Keller."

- Weird Al (It's All About The Pentiums)

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He hasn't posted in a long time - I hope CC didn't delete his profile. . .

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The official famous look-alike of a Forum-goer: Jeff Goldblum

------------------
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."
-Pink Floyd, "Brain Damage"

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Grumbles at TSN*. Right, that's it. The next time you make anykind of reference to me & Jeff I'm going to excommunicate you.-No curry for you!-. *Curses the day he ever posted his photo*.

------------------

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, Daryus..... _I_ don't see a resemblance..

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basil hasn't posted on the new forums yet, but his profile still exists, Charles knows better than to delete him!

See?

------------------
"You're just about as useful as .JPGs to Helen Keller."

- Weird Al (It's All About The Pentiums)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daryus: Hey, I'm just going along w/ it. I've never even seen your picture! *L*

Would it make you feel better if I changed my suggestion to "Official Forum censors: Romulans"? *LOL*

------------------
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."
-Pink Floyd, "Brain Damage"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basil the Ferret... Ooh... Naughty Basil.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ TSN

Wow, I remember that!!

------------------
"Now that I have found someone
I'm feeling more alone
Than I ever have ... before"

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

Jubes, the photo you saw was several years newer than than the other photo. My looks changed a fair bit...*shrug*.

As for the Romulan internal security structure....*ponders all the horrible things he can do to TSN and Sunspot*. That infomation is Tip Top secret.

------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps