Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Flare List of Lists (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Flare List of Lists
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nyah!!

*runs in fear*

------------------
"Now that I have found someone
I'm feeling more alone
Than I ever have ... before"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just testing

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kevin Smith rules. Be on the lookout for Dogma, the long awaited sequel. Snootchie-Bootchies!!

------------------
Mitch: Something weird just happened to me.
Chris: Is it a dream where you are standing on top of a pyramid in sort of sun-god wardrobe, and thousands of naked women are screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
Mitch: No!
Chris: Why is it that I'm the only one who has that dream?

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this time I thought you preferred Trek!

May I take this opportunity to nominate my good self for the following categories:
Flare's Token Scot
Flare's Resident small-animal-endangered-by-bloodthirsty-red-coated-land owners

I also lend my flag and bulk to the Transformers cult, although this whole TMBG thing is rather lost on an Old worlder like me. (Ho hum )

------------------
Oh Mr Rasberry, so sharp your juices!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, it must be fall, MONTYS BACK!!!!

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flare Way Of Suicide: Opening a Defiant Length Thread

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, the creationism vs evolution thread has gone on far longer than any of the Defiant length treads (which i thought we'd all agreed on anyway).

And Kosh, *ahem* Monty is Scotish. You say 'the Fall', you die.

------------------
"Why can we never meet anyone nice?"
"Why can we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?"
-Lister and the cat

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aye, yer right!! I was thinking of school starting over here. Stupid American!

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
School starts over here now as well. It's just we say 'Autumn'. It was obviously changed because 57% of Americans, and 90% of American potilicians, couldn't spell it.

This has been your daily dose of bashing-America. Thankyou.

------------------
-Lister and the cat

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*rolls her eyes at Liam*

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little-known fact:
83% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

And Monty, you're not alone; I don't have the foggiest who They Might Be Giants are either. (besides being a band, d'oh!)

Now if anyone else would second the Beatles or the FLC, well that WOULD be a different story.

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, THAT's what they are. I've been wondering what "They Might be Giants" refered to for nearly six months now...

And I nominate Creation vs. Evolution for "Thread That Most Deserves to be Unlocked"...

Just kidding! : )

------------------
"By all means, take the moral high ground -- all that heavenly backlighting makes you a much easier target."
- Solomon Short

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Pah. 4/5ths of people know that the "83% of statistics are made up on the spot" is a big fib. While the other 5/8ths don't believe in numbers at all.

------------------
-Lister and the cat

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

Beatles.

------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed, the Beatles.

*let's party like it's 1999!!* [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps