Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » How pathetic can it get, part 2 (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How pathetic can it get, part 2
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something about artistic geeks drawing what thhey'd like to get their hands on, or some such thing....
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psoi: "I have yet to see "new" Teela."

How about the "new" Jenna?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenna who?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Yamashiro Den
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jameson?
IP: Logged
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poet:
Yes, how is Shik doing, one wonders. . .

Unemployed again through a series of decisions that I'm still confused over. Still uncharged & unincarcerated. Missing the woman he loves a lot, a lot, a lot. A lot.

And doing a lot of model building. Figures that my VCR would finally crap out at this point in time. It's not even REALLY broken; it just won't accept the tape correctly..or at all. Kind of. Bah.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps