Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Smoking in public - yay or nay? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Smoking in public - yay or nay?
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, Non-smokers are a bunch of pussies.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait... Remind me again which group consists of people who are too weak to overcome chemical dependency?
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely. We just aren't manly enough to willfully restrict our physical stamina and lung capacity, and knock decades off our lives. We don't have the willpower to flush such a huge chunk of our hard-earned cash down the crapper by spending it on pack after pack of self-administered poison. And we just by God don't have the constitution to suck dose after dose of concentrated toxins deep into our lungs several times a day.

We are such pussies...

When I'm a hundred and six and still fencing, I am so going to laugh at your pathetic, emphyzema-riddled, one-lunged, can't-make-it-up-the-stairs-hauling-your-ventilator-without-running-out-of-breath ass... That is, if you haven't died of lung cancer or a massive heart attack forty years previously...

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
</sarcasm>

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So where's the link to the Bill Hicks .mp3?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you were a little early there, Cartman.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps