Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Inside the Weird World of GWB (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Inside the Weird World of GWB
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling GWB a turnip is an insult to turnips!

They can be very intelligent at times, you know.
Can't just throw them into boiling water, they'll resist with their last ounce of strength.
Have to wait 'til they're sleeping, maybe sing a song for them.

Who is the VP? Does he, like, advise the president and keep tabs on him, or something? "Who watches the watchers" and all that?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can dream. Maybe, you know, advise him to go play in traffic, or something. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or go on holiday. To Baghdad.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a beautiful place. My old army pal had his honeymoon in Baghdad last fall... It's an obsession of his: see the world that isn't going to be around for much longer. He's done North Korea, too - twice, to get both the Kim Sr and Kim Jr versions.

Did people raise a ruckus about "excessive spirituality" when Carter was in office? How many cared about Reagan's astrology addiction? How much does the person of the US President really matter?

Timo Saloniemi

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends upon whether the person of the president is looking to do terminal battle w/ the persons of the rest of the world.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Depends upon whether the person of the president is looking to do terminal battle w/ the persons of the rest of the world.

Can't matter that much. They let Bubba bombard Kosovo and launch all those cruise missiles during Operation Stained Dress.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:

Did people raise a ruckus about "excessive spirituality" when Carter was in office?

I can't say that my access to the internet was quite the same back then, so I don't know.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Can't matter that much. They let Bubba bombard Kosovo and launch all those cruise missiles during Operation Stained Dress."

Well, I didn't like him, either. What's your point?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you see, the one thing Clinton did that Farquad and his ilk will never forgive him for is - he got away with it! Everything! They tried to impeach him (the same fate that sent their beloved Nixon running for the hills in a panic) and failed! Then there was the afore-mentioned bombing etc., which they couldn't even enjoy because he'd ordered it and it was by inference bad. And now he gets to walk the streets in no more danger than any other ex-President, when they would have liked to see him lynched. It's just so unfair, it makes you want to ignore the whole democratic process to make sure it never happens again. Oh, wait. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps