Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » "Decapitation strike" defined (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: "Decapitation strike" defined
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Omega,

It isn't hard to look at your posts and come to the same conclusions. Heck, even Rob would call you a "fundementalist Christian." I've seen posts of your that are either very anti-gays, or anti-otherthings (i.e., Wiccans). Therefore, you're designated as homophobic and bigoted. Based on my own experience, I know that people who are homophobic and bigoted are 100 times out of 100 chances going to be racist as well.

So don't blame people when you get labeled things you don't like based on YOUR actions. People don't just label you this because you're religious or your political views -- they label you as such because you ARE.

I'm sorry if you're too dense to realize this.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I enjoy a good three-minute hate as much as anybody, but, uh, what exactly is the point of this thread anymore?
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There isn't one.

We've always been at war with Eastasia, incidentally.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps