Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » I'm Lazy. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'm Lazy.
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be perhaps introduce a Fourth class degree?
Urrkkkkkk..!!!!

*returns to study strange words he seems to have written in a lecture sometime...*

------------------
"Now then, I believe Random Pavarotti disease is a psychological ailment and we should find it in the otherworldliness of Vince's brain."
"Ohw, rubbish. I reckon Random Pavarotti disease is a physical condition......
Let's go and look at 'is bum!"

-Rex the Runt

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can pass with 40% but I doubt that anyone is going to employ anyone based on that 40%. They'd probably laugh in the persons face. Recruitment is based on results, and hobbies, interests, etc....

They want to know if you have a life outside of the books too.

Liam: Your first exam is pretty late. I've just had my fifth today - Employee Relations. What a delight it is, it is, honestly..erm... I had four exams in four days last week - I'm still having nightmares.

Monty: If anyone ever got a fourth class degree, I think that they'd happily bury themselves alive - I know I would. Then again, I'd probably bury myself if I get a third.
------------------
Blackadder: I'm King *drops dead*

[This message was edited by Orion Syndicate on May 26, 1999.]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's late. And I've got 3 over 2 days next week, all at bloody 9 in the morning. I HATE BR.
Still, the exam went okay. Because I'm in a slightly high mood, here are the questions I answered:
The Geschwind-Wernicke model of language organistation in the brain has been widely debated. Decribe the evidence on which is was based and evaluate the extent to which it has stood the test of time.

Give an account of the evidence for and against the passive theory of sleep

Discuss how classical conditioning principles have been invoked to help us explain the development of tolerance to morphine.

Pretty sure that I nailed the first and third questions. Had loads of trouble with the second.

Okay, you can all wake up now.

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I transcend laziness.
I consider idle sloth to be a form of artistic expression! Every day I seek new aveneues to express my inner being through general inactivity.

As for exams, I oscillate between in the first instance becoming complacent since there is still 8 weeks to go, and then ultimately fatalist, oh well, only 2 weeks to go...I'm doomed. Might as well start work on another lazy masterpiece and fall asleeep in a chair or something.

------------------
"It seems strange that I, Kudos, a doubter, should be given this luxurious window seat whilst you.... AGEING with age, rot away in that disgrace of an aisle seat. Ha, Hah!
Where is your God now old woman?!"
"Jesus, I'm sorry I asked...!"

- THE BIG BUS

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monty is God!!!!!!
The only way I ever got a good grade on a paper i had to write, was to wait until T-24 hours, then start. Worked every time, I seem to work better under pressure.

------------------
WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work better under pressure because I know that I just have to get the stuff done. That said, I did spend more time on revision this year than I usually do - probably because this year counts as 25% of my final degree mark.

------------------
Blackadder: I'm King *drops dead*

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps