Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Funniest Idea Ever! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Funniest Idea Ever!
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would happen if Jesus came back to life and told us he was here to save us all, and at the same time a fleet of aliens were landing at the White House to greet humanity. Heheh, the fun that would ensue. Like mixing pop rocks and soda.

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus was an alien so there'd be no conflict....only many disappointed baptists.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What sort of idiot aliens would land at the White House to greet humanity?
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right. It would be funnier if they BLEW UP the White House to greet humanity.
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, was this a random idea.

--------------------
Meh

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They'll land on Easter Island, summon all the Faithfuls (the statue-keepers) and fly away to Eden.
Big "D'oh!" for the rest of us.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus came back dozens of times, we just keep putting him in insane asylums.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Elvis...

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be great if Jesus came back and walked into a gay bar and got drunk. Not because Jesus is gay, just because all those moronic assholes who keep using the Bible as an excuse to be homophobic would shoot themselves in the head.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It would be great if Jesus came back and walked into a gay bar and got drunk. Not because Jesus is gay,
Well he did hang around with twelve guys all the time, had a hooker as as good friend and no mention of him boinking her, so maybe he would head straight(pun intended) for a gay bar.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Jesus coming back and, while addressing the faithful, going off on the William Shatner-on-SNL "Get a Life!" speech would be funny. But then again, I still like whoopie cushions. And rubber chickens.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can just see it now:

"Welcome to the Dr. Jesus Show - Today, a mother confronts her son with her homosexuality - and helps him deal with her new Lesbian wife..."

"Please, send your money and support the Dr. Jesus show... your money goes into our tax-free coffers - and pretends to help needy children and poor families!! Support the Dr. Jesus Show..."

"Next week on the Dr. Jesus show:"

Jesus: "Mrs Jones - tell him what you are feeling!

Mrs Jones: "I am feeling used, uncared for...."

Mr. Jones: "Whaddaya mean uncared for; i've been paying for your goddamned pedacures and booze for 15 Goddamned years...."

Jesus: "Now, you've taken the Lord's name in vain!"

Mr. Jones: Well of course he's vain - why else would he want millions to worship him..

That's next week on Dr. Jesus Show...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, come on, Jesus was doing Mary Magdeline on a twice-nightly basis.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psyliam: "Oh, come on, Jesus was doing Mary Magdeline on a twice-nightly basis."

*meanwhile, on the other side of the planet*
Traveling Cardinal #1: "Hmm, why are my hands tingling suddenly?"
TC #2: "Yours' too?"

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My, is it unusually cloudy...

--------------------
Meh

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps