Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Funniest Idea Ever! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Funniest Idea Ever!
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually it seems "Mary Magdalene the hooker" is an invention of the patriarchal, mysogynistic Catholic Church. It's starting to look like she was actually his wife. But we won't go there right now. [Wink]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Very cloudy.

--------------------
Meh

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wether he banged Mary or not, he's still quite screwed.

Jesus, ca. 33AD: "One day, I shall return! Mark my words! Ow, those nails hurt..."

The Disciples: "OK, but don't take too long, eh? Messianic figures just could go out of style in tomorrow's world, and they might not be so eager to hire dropout carpenters, either."

Jesus Reincarnate, ca. The Present: "As promised, I have returned! What news?"

The Crowd: "You have a tumor... in your brain... it's making you mad... we're forced to operate... AGGRESSIVELY!"

So there you have it. Some sabbaticals really are best avoided. B)

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Reincarnate: "I have returned!"
Crowd: "So you're a pedophile?"

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
Jesus, ca. 33AD: "One day, I shall return! Mark my words! Ow, those nails hurt..."

The Disciples: "OK, but don't take too long, eh?

The Disciples were Canadian?? [Smile]
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always look on the bright side of life [Wink]
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Now that would be something wouldn't it, Lister? God returns in all his splendour and says 'Sorry, it's all been a total cockup'..." [Razz]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
AndrewR The Disciples were Canadian??
If we're gonna use Canadian Stereotypes - let's go all the way!! Living in Ontario - right beside Quebec... i have it down pat!

Disciples: Don't take too long eh? -- I need to go across da river - an' fatch me some'o dat POUTINE - to sit on my chesterfield - and watch CELINE DION on da TV, tabarnac!!! An' bring me sum o'dat MAUDITE beer, esti!

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canadian accent jokes. Woo.

I must remember to go out and purchase that brand new Windows 98 at some point.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were new in 98?
I'd heard them as far back as elementary school when the gag was, the Quebec liscence plates motto translated into We buy souneniers and drive sloooow."

Whatever happened to the Raliens?
I notice a decided lack of CNN/FOX coverage on tem since that whole "wecloned bigfoot" thing went off course...

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha.... actually - I think Canada maybe a little more ahead than that... [Wink] I didn't know we were so far behind...

--------------------

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

lmao !!! Jason !!! THat's hilarious! But Quebecers are CRAZY-ASSED drivers! They love to speed. The 401 is repleet with Quebec drivers doing 150KPH !! They're NUTS!

Montrealers are the wildest drivers - but if you've ever driven in Montreal - you'd have to be crazy.. cuz the roads are WHACKED!! the road design is terrible.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Mabye it's just the fossilized Canadians that flock to South Florida each year that drive really slow.

...or we're just that much crazier behind the wheel than the rest of the world.
Either way.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps