Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » The real Cartman (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The real Cartman
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o ya thats because ur so fat

Though, I mean, switching the c and the u is like marketing brilliance. I almost said the F-WORD instead of FCUK. Those crazy trendwhores.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by worffan1990:
o ya thats because ur so fat

Though, I mean, switching the c and the u is like marketing brilliance. I almost said the F-WORD instead of FCUK. Those crazy trendwhores.

*grins, smoking a cigarette and sipping his Bud as the firefight rages on* life is good, really.

seriously though, WTF are the parents doing? why isn't Richard Simon's big mouth talking about it?, etc, etc, etc.

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richard Simon is critiquing the French Bible.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg dude stop insluting me or im gonna sit on u i swear

They also have these "Fcuk Him" and "Fcuk Her" aphrodisiacal perfumes now. It's pure genius.

Member # 239

oh no then ud skwish (sp?) me fatty u fat

I would get those perfumes if they worked, say. I would wear "Fcuk Me" and it would be open season on the pogey.

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya so cut teh fat jokes k? i dont wanna hurt u but i will!

You'd be all sensual and irresistible like Hugh Grant. The ladies would be all over you in seconds.

Member # 239

well gezz k i was just joking lol ur 2 liek a women

Divine Brown would be up on my jock, and I think we all know that's no good. So, from now on, I boycott "Fcuk Me" fragrence.

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is turning into a schizophrenic display. Do us a favor, and lock yourselves in a nuthouse.

fcuk u 2

Cartman
Member # 256

We're at Flare. That's as good a nuthouse as any. B)
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop that.

So, are they selling FCUK stuff abroad now? Because surely that ruins the whole pun?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 239

They've begun to sell it overseas, in places like Canada.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Canada. Very exotic.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've browsed through a couple of FCUK stores while in England but never bought anything cuz it was expensive (at the level of Banana Republic), plus the pun was more cute and look-at-me-I'm-trendy than controversial. Although after reading this,I feel like going out and getting one of their t-shirts so I can screw with people's minds.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kate has had several of their T-shirts, she'd often go to work on casual days wearing her "FCUK ME" version. The fact that everyone knew me as her boyfriend and I worked at the same company just added to the thrill. 8)

Sorry Diane, if we'd known we'd have sent you one!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is possible the mass-exposure, but it really doesn't seem to offend anyone over here. My brother has one saying "Fnodle, froeplay, fcuk", and the rest are similar. No-one really buys them for shock value, because they aren't shocking.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps