Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » The real Cartman (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The real Cartman
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that is why I didn't get one when I was there. Here, however, they do have shock value and thus more fun to wear around. [Cool]

--------------------
life creation in progress

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My advice, as always, is to wear yourself on your sleeves.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've spoken with Kate and she's willing to donate her "FCUKHEAD" baseball cap. . ?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate it, Lee, but I don't really wear baseball caps, so it wouldn't help much in my quest to shock innocent bystanders. However, I found out there are three FCUK stores in L.A. (Beverly Hills, Pasadena, and Santa Monica), so I think I'm covered. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you really want to "shock" "bystanders" you should contract leprosy.

Or you could get a shirt you might, if you're lucky, get a second glance at.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is more shock in walking topless, than wearing a FCUK shirt...

UNLESS YOU LIVE IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD OTHER THAN THE U.S.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What'd really get people's juices flowing, though, would be to walk topless WHILE wearing a FCUK ME head cap.

THINK ABOUT IT.

[ June 06, 2004, 05:01 AM: Message edited by: Cartman ]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

That might be more shocking, but it's more fun screwing with people's heads by going about your business in a FCUK shirt.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless your business is being a prostitute, I suppose. Then it functions as convenient advertising.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 239

What people are these? Perhaps you give too great a stock in the amount of crap these strange peeople are willing to give.

I mean, 99% = "Hey, almost a swear word. Who gives a good Goddamn?"

And then, 1% = "I am Jack van Impe, that girl is offensive!"

I loathe people who exist in a state of mind where they believe they influence me or mine.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psyliam: "Fnodle, froeplay, fcuk", and the rest are similar.

My fav is 'sick my duck'.

Ultra Magnum: "My advice, as always, is to wear yourself on your sleeves."

T-minus 58 days. wlrs.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

Ultra: Dude, you're taking this way too seriously. Or maybe you're not and you're just pretending to be. I can't tell with you.

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why couldn't the company be called 'god htaes faoggts' or something genuinely controversial?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

But "genuine" in this instance is relative. For some "God hates faggots" is a fact. And probably for those same people "fuck" is controversial (or rather, just plain offensive, I don't think it'd be a point of argument for them). What you would say or wear depends on who you want to offend, doesn't it?

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its so hard to be offensive in this new millennium.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps