Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Now that Camapign 2000 is upon us... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Now that Camapign 2000 is upon us...
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A third party cantidate? Sure, go ahead and throw your vote away. : )

------------------
"I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That "all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people . . ." To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition."
- Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1791

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...nah, I'd rather become supreme ruler of the universe by conquest.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Don't worry; in Season Two we abandon it for 'I Am A Sock-Puppet!'" - Bob Skir

Feste
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this mean more 100 million word debates re the origin of life, the existence of God and the wickedness of homosexuals? If so, this should be almost as riveting as the annual Senate Agricultural Committee's report on wheat blight.
IP: Logged
Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, personal beliefs are irrelevant. Only political issues.

------------------
"I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That "all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people . . ." To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I was enjoying this, but you folks do realize that there are a sizable number of posters here who are not Americans and could not care in the slightest about U.S. internal politics?

------------------
"Quadrilateral I was, now I warp like a smile."
--
Soul Coughing

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes that's true, and there is a sizable number of American's who don't care about American internal politics either .

------------------
Pinky we will so rule the world...as soon as I figure out what step 2 is.

Feste
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm shocked you don't care about American wheat blight.
IP: Logged
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can one not care about America? Where is the western world going? Nooooooo!!!!

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Field Marshal Military Project
http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hey, I care about US internal politics. It's so amusing to watch, so bipolar.

Omega
Member # 91

*wonders if Charles is ever going to get his butt down here to accept or decline his nomination*

Should we just forget him and nominate Tom?

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Sol. For the non-U.S. citizen, this thread can be very... dulll.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Omega
Member # 91

So should we just call the whole thing off, then, or what?

------------------

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But this thread gives everyone the chance to mock American politics.

------------------
The watchdog of public safety, is there any lower form of life?
~C. Mongomery Burns

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps