Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Star Trek=Satan (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Star Trek=Satan
Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PsyLiam, did you call me a fruit cake???

------------------
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

-Britney Spears

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was more than likely talking about the author of the page...although, it could be you. I don't know.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna... I really feel badly for you, then. Nothing could be further from the truth.

And that website is zonkers, if you ask me.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry Jus, I was referring to the author of the quotes, not you.

Actually, didn't Pheobe think that aliens might have planted the fossils? So does that put her on the good or bad side in this site's eyes?

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I jsu can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a big "GET A LIFE!!" sign for those people who wrote the review!

Come on, IT IS still a STAR TREK movie we're talking about right? If SFC is indeed evil, then I dare to ask, WHAT IS NOT? If you truly want to stop "evil" believes, why not spent more efforts in a place where people most likey to need it? And SFC is DEFINATELY one of the less violent films over the year!

GEEZ, and to think how many people are suffering from all kinds of causes that is suppose to be save by Christianity when they have time to sit infront of a computer maybe take a sip of coffee(oh no! don't tell me that coffee is evil too!!) and type up a "review", what a time well spent!!

Dane Simri
Member # 272

- posted      Profile for Dane Simri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:: Dane reads the last post and spews coffee all over his monitor ::

"They're EVERYWHERE!"

------------------
Dane

"...and there was war in heaven..." The Bible, Revelation 12:7

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i am catholic, but i do not follow crap like that article. I enjoy star trek, buffy, and nearly every other sci-fi and fantasy show there is, and i play D&D and Magic the gathering.
Does this mean i am going to hell, hell no.
This article is laughable at best, and one of the biggest loads crap i have ever seen in my life.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Empty Post. Ignore]
------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited January 14, 2000).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That page exemplifies why I believe that the Borg are a representation, much like the Klingons were for the Soviets, for the Fundies.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I went to a christian school in both elementary and even highschool. My freshmen year of college was spent at a christian college. At my highschool one day my biology teacher gave us a little 20 minute lecture on how the smurfs are evil. And I heard now that Pokemon t-shirts, and cards and other paraphanelia are banned from the school because Pokemon are Satanic. I hate the Pokemon, but Satanic!! that seems a bit far fetched.

-FTM

P.S. the purple tellytubby is Satanic!!

P.S.S. this is my 250th post!! yeah

------------------
"I'm not feeling alright today, I'm not feeling that great"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And these people wonder why I have no respect for their beliefs.

These are the same people who tried to ban comic books back in the 40's-60's, who tried to ban Elvis and Batman and Halloween dress-up and dances, and cancel proms because the student body wants to have the Indigo Girls play or chooses the theme "We are the Champions" by that group Queen *gasp!*

****ing Idiots.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, I had a nice comment on this and I erased it.

Anyway, Some people belong to "Christian" groups that hold very extreme beliefs. This isn't rare in Christianity either. I know a few family that don't even own TVs and stuff like that.

But my Bio prof loves Trek and wears Trek ties to class sometimes. It's definitely not a normal thing, but some Christians today see the world and decide to totally live outside of it the best they can. This is actually an unbiblical concept (from a Wesleyan viewpt.) and this kind of living has been highly denounced in the past.

------------------
Peace on Earth

[This message has been edited by bryce (edited January 14, 2000).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pokemon are evil? I can see that happening...

"Go Lucifer! Use your 'convert Christians to evil using FOX TV' attack!"

"Luci. Luci-Lucifer!"

Christian: "Ah, no! I have watched FOX. My soul is now tainted, and I must go and run over small kittens."

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wasn't there a pokemon card discontinued in the US because of a symbol similar to a Swastika?

------------------
"I'm not feeling alright today, I'm not feeling that great"

DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you're going to hell because anyone who plays D&D or Magic are losers :-)

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, it's a pet peeve of mine)

------------------
"I'm so happy cause today I found my friends. They're in my head." - Kurt Cobain
Lithium, Nirvana

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps