Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » I can't stand it any more... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I can't stand it any more...
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck Ziyal!! Any time you need to vent send me an E-mail.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here! I could do with some email besides the mountain of "How to reach MILLIONS of potential customers for less than a penny apiece...!" that show up daily. It would be nice to get some email I wouldn't have to delete without reading.

--Baloo

P.S.: Your current situation is a good example of what happens when someone decides to make children with someone who doesn't deserve to have any. Use your father as an example of what not to look for in a potential mate.

------------------
"Happiness, hunger, horniness and disappointment: the four things people and dogs have in common."
-- James Lileks
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

[This message has been edited by Baloo (edited May 17, 2000).]

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tora, you don't even know how much I understand what you're going through right now. But I do. Totally.
Drop me an email sometime if you need me, or send me an ICQ, you're on my list.

As for my college tuition, it's 26 thousand a year. I get about 4 thousand on loan that I have to pay back, I get one 7,000 dollar scholarship from my college, plus another 3 thousand or so (depending on how nice they are). I get 5,000 this year on outside scholarship. Then there's some work study but that doesnt count towards tuition. I'm supposed to contribute 1,000 myself AND pay for my books and supplies (another 500 or so PER semester). I havn't been able to raise that 1,000 dollars ANY of the summers that i've worked before college, and probably won't this summer either, but my parents still expect me too. *sigh* Then they have to pay the rest, which this year works out to around 6 thousand. Not too bad. Last year they had to pay 8.

But by the time I'm done, i'll have 6 months to get a job before i'm paying 40 a month to one loan place and 163 a month to another.

Ugh. Isn't life grand?

------------------
"You say don't fear your dreams, it's easier than it seems.
You say you'd never let me fall, from hopes so high.
But never is a promise, and you can't afford to lie." - Fiona Apple

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps