Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » What Should Happen ... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What Should Happen ...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The complete lack of communism in Nazi Germany, for one.

Anyway, if you hadn't had your stupid depression, WWII might have not even happened. Think about that next time you get trigger happy on the stock-markey, boyo.

------------------
"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." - Spike, BtVS

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy Rentway stock, NYSE or AMEX, I am not sure which, next time they let it on the exchange anyway.....

------------------
**...****...**

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gohr-damn stock market!

::Blows up Wall Street::

Oh, Ritten, BTW, you've got mail...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited November 16, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited November 16, 2000).]

Keziah
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Jeff, and I also think he should agree that I think its ridiculous for people of EITHER side to attck people like ME who voted for Nader. It's not my fault I didn't vote the way everyone else THINKS I should have is it? If i hadnt voted for Nader , whos to say I would have voted at all? If you must know I wouldn't have ( at least presidentially )

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

------------------
"Life is pain,anyone who says differently is selling someting " TPB

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! =)

Mmmmmm ... beer ...

Hope to see you around here more often!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I don't attack you for voting for Nader ...

I just attack Nader =)

Just kidding. I was really pissed when Gore seemed to lose, but I don't really think it was Nader's fault. Too bad Ross Perot didn't run too and split the 'publcians!

------------------
The Dominion has been defeated, but the hardest job will be building the peace ...

Join Cpt. Connor H. Macy and the crew of the <i>Tokyo</i> as they attempt to forge the bonds of trust ...

Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Keziah
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I plan too be here more often , and with beer! ( As long as other people post! )

Deli

------------------
"Life is pain ...anyone who says differently is selling someting " The Princess Bride

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps