Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » McDonald's Sued for Maggot-Infested Cheeseburger (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: McDonald's Sued for Maggot-Infested Cheeseburger
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought all of it was relevant.

Man, this place has dried up recently. Is everybody on vacation?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM long winded. Laughing man? You mean, hahahahahahaha for two pages?

Nimmie, it's July Fourth, which is a huge holiday in the U.S. So it's a good bet the majority of the U.S. posters on the BBoard are out getting trashed & watching fireworks.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vacation, what is that??? 12 hours a day, sometimes 16, 7 days a week, sometimes 9....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we know Ritten isn't on vacation

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who has time for a vacation, man!? I have final exams tomorrow and Friday, man! All essay final exams! For International Relations and Ethics! I have to stress and have heart attack over this! No time for vacation, man!
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I did mean during the last couple of days, but I understand why people over there would be all happy and stuff and what have you and whatnot. We discussed it at work.

Also, I took the coffee mugs and put them in the washing machine. Then I turned it on and it was bliss.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So long as there's going to be fast food chains, there will always be wierd and wonderful disease's that people are going to pick up along the way. (IMO) And there will always be the occasional "band-aid burger" or "secret spit wad sauce". I heard one guy found his Burger King burger already had a bite out of it. Guess those burger flippers don't make enough to get groceries.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There've also been more than a fair share of BOGUS lawsuits against these corporations, where people have tampered with their OWN food in order to sue the corporation for a bajillion dollars. Of course, these get settled, and the costs passed on to the average consumer.

That's what we get for living in an overly litigous society. Brought to you by the most powerful lobbying organization in the USA.

Not the NRA...
Not 'Big Oil'...
Not the AFL-CIO...

The Trial Lawyers' Association.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess it's pretty easy to slip a band-aid into a burger, and sue the company for it. but what about E-Coli? or something else.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've probably got e. coli in your shorts right now. (That's not intended as an insult... I probably do, too. e. coli comes with little particles of human waste... including when you phart. You can get it on your hands while wiping.. even if you don't touch the poo.)

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack in the Box is where its at. They had that horrible incodent back in the late 80's, that almost put them right out of buisness.

So why do I trust them? Because they have the experience of going though a disaster like that. Burger King, Taco Bell, and McD's (for the most part) havent.

Anyway, Jack in the Box is like 20x better.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm too tired to come up with a clever comment, but:

"phart"?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Liam, pharts. You know, when you're drunk off your ass, pharts are really phunny!

:: rimshot ::

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yuck. Jack in the Box does not equal good food by any stretch of the imagination. Even McDonald's bears more resembalnce to real meat...
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but their commercials are much better. If I see the "I speak Atlantean" one again I'll scream.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps