Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Once upon a CapCom. . . (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Once upon a CapCom. . .
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And THEN, even though I'd left my ship in the command of a person with questionable facial hair without telling him not to let the ship's Counsellor drive, they gave me an even better one. Which was nice."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain's Personal Log, Stardate whatever. Away mission to the Sun complete failure. All members vaporized. Blame deaths on Q.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jean-Luc Picard tries to devise a way to kill Wesley Crusher before the show enters Season Three. This tale has an unhappy ending.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who ever knew that moments after this file photo was taken, Captain Jean-Luc Picard would be offered in three different varieties (crispy, juicy, fried, or extra crispy) for merely opening an innocent-looking book labeled "Text of the Kosst Amojan"?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Damned star! You've interrupted my trip down memory lane one too many times! Picard to Bridge; fire the trilithium device. Lights out, star. Heh heh...lights out. I should write that one down."

------------------
"We took a small flight, in the middle of the night, from one tiny place to another."
--
Ben Folds Five

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riker: "Um...bridge to Picard."

Picard: "What? Oh, yes. What is it, bridge?"

Riker: "Well, as you can probably see sir, we happen to be in the path of a supernova."

Picard: "Hmm. Indeed, indeed. That's very interesting, Will, thank you for pointing that out."

Riker: "..." "Uh, you see sir, we rather thought we should get out of here before it, um, kills us."

------------------
"We took a small flight, in the middle of the night, from one tiny place to another."
--
Ben Folds Five

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: This is crazy Will, I don't need a nitelite to read my book.......

Riker *offscreen*: But you do need it to go to bed, don't you Jonny-Boy? Aren't YOU afraid of the dark? MWAHAHAHAHA.....

Picard: *cringe*

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited August 10, 1999).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have here a shot of the Captain's room moments before a Photon Torpedo hit...... Very nice stock footage.....

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain's (Hand-written) Log: Wow, what a busy day today. First, everyone kept telling me, "You have to look at this, Captain" or "I think you'd better get down here, Captain," and then something technical happened which has never ever occured anywhere in known space in the past two hundred years of human space travel, but my crew solved the problem in half an hour. Good news, though: Bev looked right at me in the briefing roof! Maybe tomorrow I'll wear my gray jacket. Today's space-weather, sunny and warm.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jean-Luc, doing a passable First of Two impression: "Look at this! Goddamn jackass brought the book back water-damaged! And look! Three pages, TORN! DAMN THEM! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!!!"

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Err...*pokes Elim* That's FOUR different varieties, dear....

------------------
"S`io credessi che mia rispota fosse
A persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
Questa fiamma staria senza piu' scosse.
Ma perciocche` giammai di questo fondo
Non torno` vivo alcun, s`i`odo il vero,
Senza tema d`infamia ti rispondo."

- Dante`

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: Damn it! Everytime I read this story, the Wolf never gets Little Red Riding Hood. One would think that once, just once. . . . Well, maybe next time.

*puts book away*

------------------
I'll keep it short and sweet. Family, religion, friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. When opportunity knocks, you don't want to be driving to a maternity hospital or sitting in some phony-baloney church. Or synagogue.
~C. Mongomery Burns

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: *thinks* What the...? Dammit, I never noticed Robert had more hair than I did! Well, I guess he doesn't anymore, hehehe...

------------------
"I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me."
-from Baloo's cousins' endless supplies of e-mail jokes

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

For a brief period in 2370, Federation interior decorators experimented in the chic "jaundiced" look. It was not a rousing success.

------------------
--
Ben Folds Five

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: I really do have to look into getting the environmental systems on the Enterprise upgraded. The 256-color atmosphere in here has left my face somewhat dithered! *peers intently at the album photo of himself taken on the more sophisticated 24-bit color USS Voyager and frowns* That's how I should look HERE.

------------------
Don't you hate it when you can't think of a signature?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps