Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Once upon a CapCom. . . (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Once upon a CapCom. . .
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: *reads* "'Congratulations on purchasing your Galaxy-class Starship. . .' blah, blah. . . ah: Lighting. 'It is recommended that in the event of a feature film being made, lighting levels that were previously suitable for television be toned down to account for the different film stock.' Damn. Ooh, what's this? 'In the event of the Ship's Counsellor taking the helm, your warranty will become invalid.' Sure, like THAT's gonna happen!"
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sssh, Jubes; it's a typo. I realised that later (at TrekSunday). If you hadn't pointed it out, no one would've noticed!

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[steals Krenim's idea]

Riker: "Captain! The sun's on fire! We have to put it out!"

Picard: "Not now, Number One. It's much too hot. We'll wait until night when it's cooler."

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: *reading aloud*
Little Miss Muffet
sat on a tuffet

Picard: Computer, define "tuffet."

Computer: Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of tuft
Date: 1553
1 : TUFT 1a
2 : a low seat

Picard: Very good. Now to continue reading.

eating her curds and whey,

Picard: Replicator, curds and whey please. *looks at the mush* Why in the hell would anyone eat this? Well, now for the last bit of the rhyme.

Along came a spider,
who sat down beside her
and frightened Miss Muffet away

Picard: Picard to Crusher.

Crusher: Crusher here captain.

Picard: Beverly, you have studied the processes of fear correct?

Crusher: Well, it has been some time, but the answer is yes.

Picard: Good, good. I am working on the deconstruction of a ancient rhyme and was wondering why a simple arachnid would induce fear and loathing in a small earth female.

------------------
You can't go wrong with cocktail weenies! They taste as good as they look, and they come with this delicious red sauce. It looks like ketchup. It tastes like ketchup. But brother, it ain't ketchup!
~Homer Simpson

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited August 10, 1999).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Picard reads over his Starfleet yearbook*

Picard: Don't remember this note before...
"Stinky-Best of luck, and don't let them Naussicans get you down. You'll be captain of a starship yet!--Joey"

*slams book shut* Arg! I told him not to write "Stinky"!

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jean-Luc Picard rereads the lines to his solo before going on-stage for the production of "Hair! I Can Live Forever!"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFL@ Jay AND Jeff Raven........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Necronomicon, Chapter 666: Making Stars Explode. Hmmm... How-to, Moral Implications of, Minimum safe distance from, Dire warnings against. Ahh, here we are: Undo, see Page 136. Okay, Page 133, 134, 135, 137....Uh-oh."
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data looks in on the captain.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the sun sets over the planet, Picard sits in his landed Captain's Yacht and reads.

Picard: (outloud) Call me Ishmeal... Damn I hate this book.

------------------
Saving the world: $50.
Saving the universe: $1,000,000
Saving your marraige: Sorry, I don't do that.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard *taps communicator*: Picard to Helm...... why are we flying so close to the sun???

Troi *responding*: Helm here...... is there anything wrong?

Picard: ummmmm.........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Okay, that didn't work the way I planned. Lets see if there is a 'Turn gold back into a Galaxy class starship' spell...."

------------------
"Okay! No more mister knive guy!"

- Jim West, Wild Wild West

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How do you do. My name is Alfred Hitchcock, and I'd like to tell you about my new motion picture, coming soon to this theatre."

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*reads*

"And there was much rejoicing.
Yay!"

*closes book* WHO WAS this Monty Python fellow, and why on EARTH did he think he was funny?!

------------------
"Elevator to hell, going up." - What Dreams May Come

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Picard is satisfied when he has finished scribing the first official "Velocity of an unladen swallow" book.

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps