Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Once upon a CapCom. . . (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Once upon a CapCom. . .
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard realizes that he forgot to do his homework last night.......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, a far better response to this one, an image I've been saving for quite a while now. Less is obviously more.

The winners, I'm afraid, are Xentrick for his first and last posts, and and Sol (his first two posts). . . runners-up are Krenim (his first) and TSN, with an honourable mention for Jay for an excellent little playlet that somehow didn't gel for me as being Picard. . . Data, maybe.

Congratulations to all. I'll be taking a step back for a while, and letting Liam handle things. Soon to come will hopefully be Jeff's last SW CapCom, some more GuestComs - talk to Liam if you'd like a go - and the long-awaited BabComs, as soon as I find some &*^&^*(&!!! pics. 8)

------------------
"Wait a minute - this isn't the Monsterometer, it's the Frog Exaggerator!"

- Professor Frink

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray!

------------------
"Hey Mr. Boo, fly away home. Your house is so lovely, your children so nice."
--
Hello (The Band)

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too!
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I JUST thought of it, an E.L.E.

(No, not Extinction Level Event, Extremely Late Entry!)

Picard: Captain's log: A mysterious alien arrived on the Enterprise today, plopped a book in my hands, and said "It's the Book of G'Quan. Read it!." Then he vanished.

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard sits in office and read a new book in a strange alien language: Hmmm, To Serve Man what an interesting book these aliens seem warlike and an evil race, but this seems like a nice gift.

Wesley runs in short of breath and shouts: No it's a cook book, arrrggghhh. [Wesley dies]

Picard: Hey maybe these aliens aren't so bad after all.

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both too late, but excellent SF references. 8)

------------------
"Wait a minute - this isn't the Monsterometer, it's the Frog Exaggerator!"

- Professor Frink

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps