Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Let's try this again... (Page 11)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Let's try this again...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The end.

Let's see what we've learned.

You should not fellate a priest while Dexter's Lab is on, unless you have holodeck sex first.

Omega likes holosex, especially when jumping around tits that Jesus hasn't sucked (which, to my mind, would be all of them.) Frankly, holosex would make more sense when there isn't a ready supply of suckable tits, but each to his own. Maybe they are his cousins.

If you're drinking lemonade, don't come near me when tigers are playing with my nose and "fluid reflex gland of love"

"Fluid reflex gland of love" is one of the best sayings ever. And I have one. Nyah.

Jeff Raven doesn't sleep alone (pwoaaarr, eh?), except when Bush has organised a national masturbation session. He apparently orders these to remove economic dust angels (which I want to see explained). These dust anngels lick parts of God.

God is a she, and comes equipped with a masculine vagina.

We did not use one piece of profanity (unless "pleh" counts)

Some people cannot good grammer write with their typing.

Jeff Raven takes part in national masturbation sessions (I think that needed to be said twice).

I have a fuild rexlex gland of love (and that).

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vagina is not profanity. Neither is masturbation. For that matter, penis, breasts, buttocks and testicals also do not qualify as profanity.

People don't live by your moral code, Omega, stop forcing it on people. It's one thing to say "no profanity" as a rule, it's another to expand the definition of such to include any thing remotely involved with the human reproduction process.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only word in there that would be considered "profanity" in general would be "tits".

And "God" if you're one of those wackos that write things like "G-d", and such...

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tits is profanity? Since when?

I thought profanity was only:

Fuck
Ass
Bitch
Damn

I think I left off a few. You know, the "seven" dity words the FCC looks out for.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff, you're really reaching, here. Can we just drop the matter?

That said, your profanity list is woefully inaccurate. Damn and Bitch are hardly profanity, given that they crop up in PG-13 movies.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

*shrug*

How am I reaching? With some of the words on the list? Fair enough, I'm not sure what the FCC's "seven banned words" are. I'm just making guesses there. I'm rather certain, however, that "vagina" isn't one of them.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're reaching in how far you're going to have a got at Omega.

Short list of swear words

Mild:

Crap
Arse
Bitch
Damn (really, really mild)
Ass
Prat
Prick
Bollocks
Bastard
Tit (as in "He's a complete tit")
Knob
Bloody
Shag

Medium:
Shit
Fuck

Strong:
Cunt

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
You're reaching in how far you're going to have a got at Omega.

Why is it, when both you and I post that "vagina" isn't profanity, you get to yell at me about having a "go" at Omega?

[ September 18, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would the world have stopped spinning if you did't pick up on every little silly thing that Omega said? Especially in this bloody forum, which is meant to be about love and joy and sunshine?

[ September 18, 2001: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love and joy and sunshine? Really? I thought it was a place to put the CapComs. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the CapComs get thin on the ground, we have to resort to the love and the sunshine.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yeah, but joy too? That's over the top, that is. Oh, and coming soon, the first Enterprise CapCom, but since they've dropped 'Star Trek' from the title, I'll have to drop CapCom from the title and just call it ' '

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I said:

"We did not use one piece of profanity (unless "pleh" counts)"

You said:

"People don't live by your moral code, Omega, stop forcing it on people. It's one thing to say "no profanity" as a rule, it's another to expand the definition of such to include any thing remotely involved with the human reproduction process."

I = fun and fluffy. You = angry and goat-like. Hug everyone!

Capcoms are thin on the ground because you lot stopped posting replies to them. Remember the glory days, when a capcom would get 30-odd replies at least? Ahh.

I was going to do a DragonBall Z one, but it's really hard to find a decent pic from that series. Unless you can think up something funny about people staring at each other for 20 episodes in a row.

I'm going to have a look through my Beast Wars DVD for something nice...

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps