Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Micheal Knight CapComm (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Micheal Knight CapComm
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope anyone can start one of these!

I was always irritated by this guy. Thought it would be fun to poke jokes at him.

Enjoy!

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: Alshrim ]

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: Alshrim ]

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Piece of fishing line connecting thumb and chin: Oww! Don't pull so hard!

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
screw this I'm going to work on Baywatch

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Yeah, Mr. Hasselhoff, it's really easy to find. Go down the hall that way to the 3rd turn, take a left, & it's the 5th door on the right. Can't miss it--there's a big sign that says 'ANAL ROD REMOVAL AND CHIN AUGMENTATION' next to it."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer your question, yes, anyone can do a CapCom. Whether anyone SHOULD is another matter, as Shikkychops' attempt ably demonstrates. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, like I'd know that everyone would prefer to get all involved with "The World's Crappiest Mad Lib."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't say "Wide Reciever" on my shirt Mr. Hasselhoff, it says "Fcuk Buddy." Now if you would excuse me, I have a frat party to go to.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael_T: Let's go watch Queer as Folk. This way, this way!
Michael_K: Oh, do shut up.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael_T: Hey Michael Knight, let's get soaking wet. This way!!!
Michael Knight: What? I just got my chin done and any water contact til it dries will make it fall off.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Shikky, what you just said works really well if you imagine you're the guy with the thumb, and I'm Michael_K. 8)

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thumb Dude: And what makes you think you're better than me?

Michael Knight: I have a talking car with Super Pursuit Mode and Turboboost. I score with all the hot chicks. I have strength of character and dignified restraint. Watch me square my jaw.

Thumb Dude: I am truly humbled by your chin. Carry on, then.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
Member # 393

"Crucifixion? Through the door, once cross each."

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

"Just got the word - Gunny Highway's wearing a black T-shirt today."

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Corbin Bernsen: "David! Just heard - they're looking for someone familiar from another series to be the new Captain. Let's get over there before they pick someone stupid, like, I dunno, Scott Bakula."

--------------------

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was great poet.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps