Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Micheal Knight CapComm (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Micheal Knight CapComm
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're going to have to get through ME first if you think you're going to go out there and try to sing again!

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"There are some Germans out there demanding you sing for them!"

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so far, we've had the people in the picture identified as Michael Knight, David Hasselhoff, and Corbin Bernsen. Since there are only two people in the picture, obviously at least one of those is wrong. So, who are they?
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Knight was the character played by David Hasselhoff in Knight Rider.. thats how he could be two people, see? He is an actor playing a part. Difficult to grasp, I understand.

The other guy may not be Corbin Bernsen, but he looks enough like him to carry that joke about actors that used to have real jobs in the 80s

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second guy --- On the right --- is a young Martin Cove!

http://www.directtalent.com/martinkove.htm

He played guest spots on a ton of shows and movies.. but was never a headliner.

I know .. i know.. you think i'm a geek now.. but I remembered him playing in RamboII .. I went to the blockbuster website to fetch his name.. I SWEAR I'M not that geeky!

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Alshrim ]

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah... *didn't know this Knight fellow was a fictional character*
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to spoil it for you, but KITT wasn't real either .

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We going to get a winner anytime soon?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kitt wasn't real, now thats just blasphemy.
Paul

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Garrison: Surrender your navel lint now, I need an even fuzzier chest, tonight's disco night.
Cody: Sorry, Magnum over there sucked me completely dry just now. And point that thing somewhere else!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well.. For the great use of "Enterprise-Lore" in his post .. I'm judging that:

Vogon Poet is the WINNER!!

quote:

Corbin Bernsen: "David! Just heard - they're looking for someone familiar from another series to be the new Captain. Let's get over there before they pick someone stupid, like, I dunno, Scott Bakula."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, gosh. Thanks. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ah... *didn't know this Knight fellow was a fictional character*"

Tim, it's really about time you got a proper house. Living under a rock for two decades can't be good for you.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Well, when all I have to go on is a name, I'm not sure how I would know whether the person was real or fictional. After all, if I made an offhand reference to Charles Darnay, I doubt many people would know who he was. And, personally, I'd rather be known for recognizing references to A Tale of Two Cities, rather than "Knight Rider"... :-)
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...touch�. ;-)
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps