Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Monkey com (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Monkey com
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see what the ever fertile Flare minds can do with this one...

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: Jay the Obscure ]

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hah! We're kicking butt in Afghanistan."

"Shit boy, I won 100 hours after I sent the troops into Iraq."

"Damn you Daddy. Can't I ever outdo you?"

"Just wait and see how much you lose re-election by ..."

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"I think so, Brain. But don't a thousand monkeys on a thousand typewrites have just much chance of typing the script to Threshold as they do Hamlet?"

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby Monkey (aka Monkey on the Right)
MOMMY!!! MOMMY!!! WHAT HAPPENED!? MOMMY!!!

Momma Monkey (aka Monkey on the Left)
Oh my, son. That's definitely syphillis.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
little monkey: "So, anyway, that's how quantum mechanics can be explained in terms of bananas. Any questions?"

big monkey: *thinks* I'm not wearing any pants...

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or, in the same vein...

little monkey: "I find your lack of pants disturbing..."

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Monkey: I say, Cedric, what's this I found in the cafeteria?

Bigger Monkey (trying to stifle his laughter): That, my dear William, is what is known as a "butt plug."

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

little monkey: "Ye gods, man! You're a monkey!"

big monkey: "So are you."

little monkey: "Oh. Right. Um... Want a prune?"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monkeys have no afterlife.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Monkey: "You're really Mojo's stunt-double in the upcoming film? Wow. Can I have your autograph?"

Big Monkey: "Sure kid, but it's not as glamerous as you think. There's only so many times you can get kicked in the head before the novelty wears off."

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big monkey: "You pays peanunts, you gets...oh, hang on."

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These two look like a couple of sportscasters at a football (American version) game, but I'm not sure if I can imagine how they'd talk. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monkey #1: Bill, in all my years of sportcasting I have never seen the like. I can't believe the officials arent doing anything. Oh.. and here he comes again.. going for a long shot.. and its good! right on!

Monkey #2: Well, Marty.. I seem to recall a similar incident of feces-throwing at the 84 olympics.. but never in a major league matchup. truly a sad day for monkeykind an sportsmanship.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Monkey: Is this what they call "spanking the monkey?"

Big Monkey: No.

Little monkey: Is this?

Big monkey: Not even close.

Little monkey: This??

Big monkey: Get a magazine and leave me alone.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps