Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Monkey com (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Monkey com
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Attention, this for fun only*

Little monkey: So Rob, you plan to make criminals wear one of these stones wedged painfully up their butt when sent to jail?

Big monkey: Yes Omega. Then we move to take away their exercise rooms, club memberships and air conditioning!!

Little monkey: And dress all in scratchy burlap??? Huh Rob?? Can we do that??

Big monkey: You got it Omega. And we'll make those criminals eat glass sleep on nails.

Little monkey: Excellent.

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: Jay the Obscure ]

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
li'l monkey: Nothing's happening. I don't feel anything. What happens if I take another one?

big monkey: ... What?

[ December 06, 2001: Message edited by: Balaam Xumucane ]

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post ye who care to post for judgement comes.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Monkey: Come on! I'm worried here! What does the fricking thing say, already!?

Little Monkey: The Magic 8-ball says... All signs point to yes. I'm sorry, but it looks like you're going to be used to test cosmetics.

{Completely irrelevant side note, but I've finally my Excelsior post! 2000 baby! Yeah! And it only took two and three/fourth years!}

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

And the judgement shall be thus:

First Place goes to
OnToMars

Second Place goes to Se�or Snay
Third goes to Siegfried (for his last post)
Existential Honorable Mention goes to Sol System

Way to be all of you.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps