Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager's best episode/s (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Voyager's best episode/s
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again, because we all know the show is shit.

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blink of An Eye!!!!! OH YES! I totally forgot about that episode... make that no. 21!

I cried in "Real Life" too...

------------------
"This is cooling, faster than I can..." Tori Amos "Cooling"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O.K., here's a worst episode: This season seven's very own "Regression" which I just had the opportunity to see again on tape...
$
$
$
$
$
$
We never really get an explanation as to why any of it is happening, how the Bajoran freak was able to transmit to Tuvok, why he activated Tuvok when he did, how he knew where they were, ANYTHING! like 3/4 of the episode his spent figuring out who the attacker is and why, then the whole plot is reversed for no apparent reason in the last 15 minutes. I almost vomited. What a pointless experience.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think anyone's mentioned "Hope and Fear" yet. I loved that ep.

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was lazy and just copied this from my website (ratings from 0 to 10)

10. Relativity: 8
9. Living Witness: 8
8. Message in a Bottle: 9
7. Prototype: 9
6. Projections: 9
5. Dark Frontier: 9
4. Scorpion I/II: 9
3. Dreadnought: 9
2. Distant Origin: 10
1. The Year of Hell I/II: 10

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$
$
$
I have to add to my previous post. I guess they did explain how the Vedek transmitted to Tuvok (I must of slept through that part). Though why he would want the Maquis to take over the ship is still beyond me.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe as some sort of twisted revenge against the Maquis onboard, which he might feel had betrayed the cause?

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now, I didn't see the episode ... but how would the Vedek KNOW they had betrayed the cause? And how would he have known to "implant" Tuvok beforehand?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
Shop Smart -- Shop "S"-Mart

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

All I know is that he was pissed becaus ehe got kicked out of the Maquis. He brainwashed Tuvok thinking he would just go back undercover with the Maquis like before. I still don't see how revenge translates into taking over the ship. Blowing the ship up, maybe.
$
$
$
$
Another add to the worst episodes: The Return of Kes (and then some). What was it called, "Rage"? Now the idea to have Kes come back was great. But they only had one shot. They can't do it again or it will ruin it. I'm just dissappointed with what they did with it. And how the Hell is she going to make it back to Ocampa in that little ship? Does she still have the ability to propel starships? Why didn't she give Voyager a nudge in the butt again after Janeway straightened her out?

------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Fury"

------------------
"Still one thing more fellow-citizens--A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government..."
-Thomas Jefferson

Obi Juan
Who's your master?
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for Obi Juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw that Bernd mentioned "Distant Origin". I liked this episode too, and was very surprised that I did. I remember seeing the ads and thinking that it was a really, really lame idea for an ep (dinosaurs come on)but the episode itself was good enough to get past the stupid crap.

------------------
"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes
decide everything." -Joseph Stalin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After several weeks of being Voyager-free I though that 'Distant Origin' and 'Fury' were both good. If I were able to see all the eps, on time, and in order, I might not think that. But, since hockey season, I've watched only those two shows.....

------------------
EOH

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What About "Jetrel"? That ep was a dandy, and I did a synopsis about it for my "History of War" class and it's comparison to the A-Bomb.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

You mean besdies the fact that Voyager just happened to be passing Talax? :0)

I'm kidding, I liked the episode too.

------------------

Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No-one think "Nemesis" counts as a good one? Chakotay's parting shot, "I wish it were as easy to stop hating as to start," really struck home. By the end of his 'indoctrination', you really knew what his hate felt like, just like in "Frame of Mind" you knew what it was to be mad.

IMHO, at least.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps