Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » First real info on the final episode? $$$$$ (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: First real info on the final episode? $$$$$
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Read it at Trektoday

------------------
Terry: "Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, ...."
Max: "And?"
Terry: "I forgot."
Max: "Come on, Clinton was the fun one, then came the boring one."
Terry: "They're all boring."

- Batman Beyond (aka: Batman of the Future)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited March 09, 2001).]

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bullshit. You want to know why?

Because I said so. Oh and the crap title of the episode (which I won't reveal for fear of spoiling).

Now where's my tookpick?

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

[This message has been edited by Gaseous Anomaly (edited March 09, 2001).]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know, I saw this on Cinescape. I can't believe they'd call it "Endgame" - it's so clich�d, though, it might be true. And when I read the plotline I immediately thought "All Good Things. . ." Crossed with Timeless.

Another report has the Borg being involved. What, they replace Janeway with a replicant?

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally with all of the crap floating around out there I'm going to take the wait and see approach to all of this. The final episode of voyager will come whether we know what is going to happen or not.

------------------
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference.

DARKSTAR
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently they are starting to film the finale as we type. They boosted security at Paramount and have closed the sets to all but essential personnel. The actors receive the script read there lines then shoot the scene.
IP: Logged
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woah, that's actually pretty much what I heard. Outstanding, Darkiechops. 8)

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
These four characters will all be appearing in just a single scene, and no further information about them is known.

Now, THAT is useful news, people! (not!)

I don't want to believe Tuvok is going to an asylum. He's a VULCAN, people!

------------------
To know a thing well, know its limits. Only when pushed beyond its tolerances will true nature be seen.
The Amtal Rule (Dune)
---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds interesting...

However I don't think it's a good idea about the "setting" Read it and you'll know what I'm talking about for the sake of not spoiling it.

------------------
Signature for sale! For a mere price of $20 per letter you get this wonderful little space to say your own things. Get it now while there's still space!

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post 
Prakesh - Vulcans can go bad too. Remember that bunch of whackos that tried to steal the Stone of Gol and use it to break Vulcan away from the Federation? Lotsa fun, that episode was.

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or Sybok... Or the guy in the DS9 ep w/ the "shoot-through-walls" gun...

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vulcans actually have a better chance at going insane than other races, they repress their emotions for their entire lives, and it was disclosed in TNG that vulcan emotions are much stronger (When Picard melded with Sarek)

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post 
To say nothing of the fact Vulcan's are just plain STRONGER than humans alltogether. Look what Spock did to that food dispenser in the TOS episode "The Flipside of Paradise." Or whatever the fuck it was called.

I'm not a Trekkie. So blow me.

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How big are you...er...I mean then why are you posting here then?

------------------
"Oh for fuck's sake, stop your moaning,
If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!
-Queer As Folk, UK

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wait are one of those people who watch all the Trek shows and know what's going on and refuse to be called a Trekkie/Trekker? I am very disapointed.

------------------
Signature for sale! For a mere price of $20 per letter you get this wonderful little space to say your own things. Get it now while there's still space!

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i don't think that those people would go and post on online messageboards about something they have no interest in.

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps