Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » "Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy" Lyrics (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy" Lyrics
Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, does anyone have the lyrics to the Doctor's opening scene in this ep? I just saw the episode again, and thought it was hilarious. Anyone?
KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tuvok, I understand,
You are a Vulcan man,
You have just gone without
For seven years, about.
Paris, please find a way
To load a hypospray.
I will give you the sign,
Just aim for his behind.
Hormones are raging,
Synapses blazing.
It's all very illogical!

Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The actual bar/resteraunt looks nothing like the one on TV. "Bull & Finch" pub. Yet another great thing about Boston.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WTF?

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, was I not being clear enough?

The real "Cheers" bar doesn't look anything like what the television one does. It's actually the basement of the "Bull & Finch" resteraunt on the Boston Commons. It's yet another great place in Boston.

What was so hard to understand about that you felt the need to say "what the fuck?!"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And you had a go at Matrix for going off on a wild tangent?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I'm simply clarifying my original comments about the "Cheers" bar in response to Eclipse's post. However, Matrix's quote makes no sense what-so-fuckin'-ever.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

OnToMars
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lyrics to song -> Single word generic salutatory comment -> discussion on how NBC's "Cheers" set bears no resemblence to the actual bar it was modeled after -> confusion -> condecensing asshole comment -> further confusion

--------------------

Eclipse
Member # 472

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

So sorry for being an asshole.

But, you know, no offense here, when I start mentioning "pub" and "Boston" and "the real one" in a post right after the word "Cheers", doesn't anybody make the connection? What, no body watched Cheers? Yeeeesh.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I made the connection immediately.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Thank you, Wes.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wes, a short form of the name Wesley.

You know, Wesley Crusher was named for Eugene "Wesley" Roddenberry. As was likely Thomas Eugene Paris.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

OnToMars
Member # 621

I made the connection immediately as well, but why the connection was ever construted in the first place was what confused me.

I guess it was a joke? If so, it wasn't a very good one...

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps