Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » "Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy" Lyrics (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy" Lyrics
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How the hell anyone would construe "The actual bar/resteraunt looks nothing like the one on TV. "Bull & Finch" pub. Yet another great thing about Boston." as a joke is completely beyond me. Obviously, to anyone with a brain in their skull, I'm simply telling Eclipse that the real Cheers bar doesn't look like the televised bar. I'm so sorry if people don't understand this, they must have a stick up their butt or something.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pleased to see we're working so diligently to prove that Flare can be as petty and dull as any other lame Trek site.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We'll never be as bad as the TrekBBS. It's just sad that people don't comprehend that when speaking about "bars" in reference to "Cheers", the connection to the NBC sitcom isn't *bada-bing!* instintaneous.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
::sigh::

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Y'know, that bridge was built around the year 1600 by an architect named Antonio Contino...
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The prison which helped give the bridge its name was called the Leads, due to the lead used in its construction. The Leads' most famous prisoner? Giocomo Casanova.

I GOT THE JAMES BURKE POWER_UP AND WON THE CONNECTIONS GAME!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm at university with someone called Leads. He was pissed off at their failure in Europe last season. Which, incidentally, is where those dirty horny Spaniards are from. Dirty bastards.

(Jeff, the problem is that no-one made any reference to the Cheers bar. Someone simply said "Cheers", as a thankyou. It's like mentioning that the Maquis were criminals, and then lauching into a comment on Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal.)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

OnToMars
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael Jackson is a pedophile.

*ahem*

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Liam,

It's really sad when people see someone talking about "bar" and "Boston" in reference to a previous post of "Cheers" and don't make the connection, regardless of whether the "Cheers" post was meant as a salutation or reference to the show. It's very very sad. And I find your lack of humor disturbing.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

OnToMars
Member # 621

Um, Jeff, I did in fact realize that you were talking about the sets and their real life analogues of Cheers and that the post before that consisted entirely of "Cheers. "

Why you made that comment, however, is what eluded me. And still eludes me.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Well why didn't you just ask?

I mean, I just saw the "Cheers" post, and said to myself ... Why Not?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So Michael Jackson was a Maquis?

and a pedophile?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps