Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Adm. Ross- There might be $$$$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Adm. Ross- There might be $$$$
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Back to Admiral Ross. I agree with Fabrux. Admiral Nechayev was promoted from vice-admiral to fleet admiral in 2370. So it's possible to assume that Ross took her place.

Hobbes

------------------
Got Trek?
Federation Starship Datalink

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm...why? There are probably lots of Vice-Admirals in Starfleet...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
RB: "'Get a life' is a phrase heard a lot, though I have never known exactly what kind was implied. Seems a lot of shallowness and greed is the rule."
CS: "I guess that it means the kind of life led by the characters of 'Dawson's Creek' or 'The Simpsons'."

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The actor who played Ross may just have been available, and the other not available.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then what is the actress who played Necheya(sp) doing? Anyway, isn't Starfleet based on the British Navy or something?

------------------
"Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery."

-Dedication Plaque quote from the U.S.S. Odyssey

Mycon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Michael_T: Gene Roddenberry planned Starfleet as a non-military organisation (Yes, that's quite strange, but IMO a fact). I doubt that he had any existing military organisations in mind.

------------------
Mycon

IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw an interview where the Rod said that Starfleet was based on Navy traditions, I don't remember him naming a specific Navy.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps