Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Why oh why oh why...... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Why oh why oh why......
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....is this DS9 forum still here? Don't you think it's about time to replace it with something about the new series?

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #5

I thought I could smell some fucking petrol! - Nikki Lauda

Nemesis
Member # 255

- posted      Profile for Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, i think we could move it over to General Discussion, but i don't think a Series 5 Forum would be useful right now... all we have are rumors.

Wouldn't it be nice ,caused by the recent Series 5 ideas, to have an own Forum concerning OUR own StarTrek series ideas?

------------------
Seventhworld, the new SciFi-Project

Soon to be featured StarTrek Nemesis
[URL=http://www.stnemesis.de]www.stnemesis.de

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's called "Design and Creativity."

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think that we should use this thread to talk about the best match-ups we could have in the forums.

Which of these weddings would YOU most like to see?

Omega and Jay
JeffK and JeffR
Charles and Jubes
Simon and UM (onboard the man train)
Liam and JeffK
Liam and Quatre
Liam and whoever Jeff is trying to set him up with
Gaseous Anomoly and Orion Syndicate
MaGiC and Liz
Omega and George W Bush
Darkstar and Infinity11
Darkstar and TargetEmployee
Any of the above and a dictionary (which includes notes on syntax and punctuation)?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know whether to be relieved or offended I'm not included in any of those pairings.

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post 
And why the hell is MY name mentioned?!!! With Liam's for fuck's sake!

*notices everyone's staring at him*

Gomen! (Sorry!)

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Riiiight. ::Runs away::

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
And homeschooling also turns you into a socially well-adjusted person, capable of talking to people without them wanting to ram a f***ing chair down your throat! - PsyLiam, 3/11/01

DARKSTAR
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
You make me sick, I want you and I'm hating it
Pink-"You Make Me Sick"

IP: Logged
DARKSTAR
Ex-Member

Piss Off
DARKSTAR
Ex-Member

All of you are gays and lesbians
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Must have hit a nerve, there.

Of course, I should be in the running for 'marriage you're most likely to have actually happen' between me and Julie. After all, we're engaged.

Darkykin (I'd call him Darkychops, but 'chops,' I've been reliably informed, is the exclusive property of our Vogon Poet.): It's impossible for a person to be 'gay and lesbian,' so your pronouncement is gramatically flawed, as well as incorrect.

However, we DO have a few gay people here, and I think they would take umbrage at you using that term as one of derision.

Get 'im, girls!

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You think "gay" is exclusive for guys?

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited March 14, 2001).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, it is possible for a girl to be gay and lesbian. It's just not possible for a man. That's sexist, I tells ya!

Maybe Darkie's upset because I didn't match him up with Lee? (Whose perfect partner is, I think, wee Jimmie Crankie. Or Sir David Attenborough. But I couldn't use them).

Lee & Simon. Wouldn't that be a lovely couple. Plus, they'd be able to court each other without either of them having to move countries.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post 
Do I have even a choice in being paired up with Liam?

I'd much rather be with Darkstar.

(OK, so he's a massive nerd! I like nerds!)

Aw, screw it. *L* I'll take em' both. Ain't I a greedy bee-otch?

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Bookie Magnus' (The new toy, after God Magnus. He turns into a loanshark & a horse. So he can race himself) corner.

Today, we've got tons of interforum matches, and we'll use the knowledge gained from my brief - yet extraordinary - coupling with the Matrix, to decide, and predict the winners of these title bouts. What titles? I don't know, but it sounds exciting! On to the fights.

If it's your first night, you HAVE TO fight.

Omega and Jay

Seeing as how the Flameboard is their own little practice arena, these boys sure have got each other down. In arguing, I mean. Not anywhere else. Like in bed.(SORRY DARKSTAR.)

In a long, long, drawn out battle of slanderous Liberal generalizations and comparisons to Fundies and Gun-Totin' mountain men, the final blow will delivered in an unseen twist: both men realize that their passion for using and debating sterotypical political affiliations makes them co-write a comic strip similar in style to Doonesbury. But not funny. Well, more not funny than Doonesbury.

They live happily ever after.

JeffK and JeffR

At first, we would think "Ah, a battle of the Jeffs! How Penultimate!" but we would be wrong.

No, you see. Jeff Raven is apparently not a Jeff at all! I can't recall his official name, but a fake Jeffication is an automatic disqualification from the Battle of the Jeffs.

Then it's Over, you say?

NO!

JeffK (Who bears absolutely no resemblance or relation to the 1337 haxxor JeffK who also writes BETTAR THAN PENNEY ARCADE) is apparently not a Kardde either. He a Jeff Benson, which, according to the rules is another automatic disqualification, on the grounds that keeping your first name, but having a wierd non-related word next to it is wierd. And wrong.

That goes for you too, PsyLiam.

Draw.

Charles and Jubes

Oil men who sell oil in cans for squeaky beds which need oil are the real winners here.

(AT LEAST THEY'RE NOT GAY, DARKSTAR!)

Simon and UM (onboard the man train)

To the great disappointment to the many Men who like the Man Train, niether Simon nor I are currently passengers.

(DARKSTAR HAPPY!! GREAT IDEA!!)

I suppose if their were evil Men on board the Man Train (And, really, what other kinds of riders are there), we could engage in an 'Under Siege' on board the Man Train.

I'd be Steven Seagal. Mmm.......

Er, anyway, that gives me an idea for a Spec Script.

Liam and JeffK
Liam and Quatre
Liam and whoever Jeff is trying to set him up with

Liam needs some Rumpy-Pumpy. I say go for it. And I say, deliver me from Swedish furniture.

Gaseous Anomoly and Orion Syndicate

Uh. There's a difference?

They could combine to form Super Gaseous Orion Anomoly Syndicate Convoy. And have 44 points of Articulation!

*snort*

MaGiC and Liz

Well, imagination here is best. We all get different pictures of this event, and to some this is exciting. To others it's kinda wierd, and to Omega it's enough to cause him to become a Liberal.

Omega and George W Bush

Omega would win, in the same way that Monica won against Bill. Boy, did she ever win.

*Disturbing mental picture alert*
Omega.
Cigar.
*/disturbing mental picture alert*

Darkstar and Infinity11

thisfightwouldbealonganddrawnoutfightsimplybecause
bothhavethetendancytobelonganddrawnoutwithouttaking
restsoranythingvitaltofightingtheiradversaryinfinityprovidesargumentsbutdoesntw anttodefendthemdarkstarposts
numberssurleassanddoesnthaveanyideaandor
reasontopresentsuchnumbersdecidingfactoris
darkstarsapparenttriplepostinghomophobiayougot
tobetthatsomeonewhoposts greatideaisgonnabeawolverineinafight

Advantage: Darkstar

Darkstar and TargetEmployee

For the ease of Visualization, here is a textual representation of this fight.

TE: I have found that the canoncial evidence on screen supports my idea.

DS: the Romulan Heavy Cruiser FNBYS'SCK is made in 2399 and is impproved with warp 9.99999 for 34 days meaning a trip from earth to DS9 would take 4 days 38 hours and 14 seconds

TE: What episode is this from? I have not been able to identify any canoncial evidence on screen that supports your idea.

DS: I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK

At this point, TargetEmployee would pull out a phaser and disintigrate DarkStar. He works with targets, so you know he's gotta lot of experience with bullseyes, and works for a chain store, so he is probably fed up with people enough to snap.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 15, 2001).]

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps