Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Why oh why oh why...... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Why oh why oh why......
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A better question would be, would a lesbian Liz Hurley have a threesome with me and Charisma Carpenter?

I've been subdued? Possibly because I never thought of the hilarious pairing of Liam and Lee. Think of the houirs of fun we could get (because Liam and Lee ARE SIMILAR NAMES!!!!!!)

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With hilarious consequences.

------------------
"I never saw the TAS, there actually was sex on the bridge?"

- Matrix, 14/03/2001

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You obviously do quattre, you wouldn't have replied otherwise. And i DO try to lighten up, but people haven't been to fair to me here, and I'm not too happy with it. I frankly do not blame Darkstar for leaving, you people probably annoyed him into it.
I don't expect you to change or anything, but you have to realise that people need to start to feel at home before you start insulting them, so they will know you're kidding, and not feel unwelcome. You may have mentioned that, but I just came here a short while ago, and I feel VERY unwelcome, although you keep saying to lighten up, why don't you? Everything I say you take seriously and then you flame me. (quattre winner's reply is an obvious example of this)

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, dude. You're welcome. But there's a certain "hazing" that goes on with new Flare members. And old ones, at that, I mean, Sol System's been here forever, and look at all the cracks his pant-snake gets.

It's also key to know that some things tend to irritate people here. Those include bad spelling and lack of use of shift key, enter key, etc. The other includes making figures up for warp speeds or whatever out of the blue. Those are just my observations and I'm not trying to say that people single you out for abuse based on any of those factors -- but it might be a good idea to keep that in mind.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
And homeschooling also turns you into a socially well-adjusted person, capable of talking to people without them wanting to ram a f***ing chair down your throat! - PsyLiam, 3/11/01

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed that, and as to the figures I already said that I was merely stating an example because I didn't have time to look up the actual ones. Strange that people still remember the Shift thing when I haven't posted an unpunctuated post since the beggining.

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eh. I'm just pointing out what tends to push people's buttons here.

It takes seventeen point nine-four days at warp 5.454 to go from Earth to Bajor is an example

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
And homeschooling also turns you into a socially well-adjusted person, capable of talking to people without them wanting to ram a f***ing chair down your throat! - PsyLiam, 3/11/01

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"And i DO try to..."

"...I haven't posted an unpunctuated post since the beggining."

Y'know, I could care less about harping about punctuation anymore, it's so passe. Plus, you've made great leaps and bounds in your coherence and other things related.

But don't make unmitigated claims on the perfection of your punctuation, when it is evidenced that it is not. This has nothing to with you, Infinty, if I went around saying I was the smartest Blue Car-Carrier around, and I wasn't, that would suck.

Also, don't get upset at things that are said here and there, and certainly don't take anything personally. If you do, you shouldn't be here.

You also do not know the whole Darkstar story, and instead of "I frankly do not blame Darkstar for leaving, you people probably annoyed him into it." it's much the other way around.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sounded like a dick in that last post. (Not the first one, I stand by that with my life)

Anyway, in real life, which, from what I've heard is nice and bright, I would be laughing and slapping your back while saying the above. Unless you think men touching you in a completely non-sexual, friendly way is too much of a strain on your sexual identity. So, I'm not mean. Or something.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Hello, turnip."

Now pretend I'm saying this as I leap out from your bathroom, throwing wet squeaky-toys at you. Would give you a different perspective, wouldn't you say?

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Member # 239

I am the Turnipal Mosaic. What's that mean, you ask? I don't know. But I think it gives me +5 protection against wet squeaky toys. And Swedish nutballs.

------------------

-Darkstar

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I may be a swede, but I ain't no turnip. And you watch out, I just strapped on my MIGHTY CODPIECE!

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I don't want to hear about your might cod-piece, thank you very much.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Member # 239

"Well, being a hermaphrodite I don't need your sexist snacks! Turnip shall provide!"

"I aint no turnip"

Well, you may not be a Turnip, but it's sexual endeavours seem to have you coming back for more. YOUR CODPIECE DOES NOTHING.

This ends here, no further. I don't think we need another OL fiasco like last time. We have no room for flaming sheep in the DS9 forum.

Now, to answer the real question of this thread:

Yes, Lee, I will. Just as long as we're late for the Man Train.

------------------

-Darkstar

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post 
Nimmy's strapping a fish to his genetalia?

Talk about kinky...

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

MC Infinity
Member # 531

In some countries it is rumoured to increase one's sexual prowess, but then again in other countries there was a rumour about some type of bee doing the same thing, but that proved to be big mistake for some tourists that tried it.

------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps