Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Casting the next Trek series. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Casting the next Trek series.
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see Jeffrey Combs again. As anyone.

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took a total of eighteen months to get Voyager past shooting "Caretaker", and eighteen months to get past shotting "Emissary", starting from scratch.

Berman has been doing the new series for probably two or three months.

Seven is a bit early, but if they want it on the air in the fall of 2000, it has to be seven months and they're done casting. If they want it by fall 2001, they can take as much time as they please, really.

And Jeffrey Combs is always nice!

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They oughtta make him a regular cast member.

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Ziyal for sure. "Treachery, Faith, and the Great River" just proves my point!

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*NODS NODS NODS NODS* I TOTALLY agree with Ziyal. *L* Gimme Jeff Combs again...as ANYTHING! The less makeup the better though. Heh. He once was an odd alien on DS9...i didn't recognize him. *L*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, Jeffery Combs, and Armin Shimermin, without makeup as well. And if Voyager is gone by the time this starts, I'd like to see Ethan Phillips get a better role than Neelix.With Tony Todd you would have a heel of a cast with guys, now who will be the women?

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Kate Mulgrew, Nicole de Boer, and Nana Visitor are all stellar actresses, but they'd be far too noticeable.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see Nicholas Lea (The X-Files, Krycek) as a character in a ST series, along with Olivia D'Abo (TNG, Amanda Rogers)

------------------
"Oh I keep her locked in the basement and give her a piece of raw meat every hour on the hour. And by raw meat I mean intercourse." *looks at clock* "That reminds me...."
-Nathan McFarlane, on the subject of his "Spanish immigrant girl"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Flips open his copy of Playboy, and starts rhyming off names )

Jeff Combs to appear as a box-with-a-face in an episode where one of the main characters' mother arrives on the ship. It could lead to great things. I can feel it.

------------------
Nice place to live now son
Where ya gonna run?
Understand where we're coming from;
Put down the gun.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if anyone else here knows who Jack Elam is.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natilie Portman. People want Trek to have a break, about 5 years, in that time she'd grow up some more and be believible as a young ensign or lietenant jg.

Hobbes

------------------
Got Trek?
Federation Starship Datalink

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeffrey Combs as a regular cast member is very possible, that is, if the Writers can somehow slip Brunt in there.

One thing I have noticed is that Brunt and Weyoun were never in the same screen together........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going from a Queen on Star Wars to an ensign on Trek...that's probably an insult.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Frank obviously means because of the rank demotion...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, right...forgot about that.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps