Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Look at my Pretty Dress! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Look at my Pretty Dress!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Open the shuttle bay doors, please, Spock."

"Colonel Benjamin Kirk?" Posthumous? "Klingon repulsion??" Actually, 12 years old would be just about right for Kodos the Executioner.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great stuff! I had no idea these existed anywhere online. Loving the "secure seat belts" line, especially considering the decades of grief they'd recieve afterwards. It's good to know that SOMEONE thought of 'em...

Any more?

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janice Rand is tentacle rapped. So much for the "foursome"

-

Lizard kirk rapped by a bear

-

"Midget city "

-

-

Obviously the Transporters range is uhhhh...somewhat less than it used to be

-

Federation holsters?

-

Fuck Spock and his Pon-Farr's

-

--------------------
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rocket exhaust?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wash my back Spartacus.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Voodooites, always attacking the Federation with voodoo dolls. And they say the Dominion was the biggest threat to the Alpha Quadrant.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
He's Bill Cosby's roommate, obviously.

*I* got it. And more than that, is Kirk phasering him for not buckling up!?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, yes, that little-known period when Starfleet officers wore backup Webley .455 revolvers on Sam browne belts. That one's going straight on the website!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaaah! I knew Spock thought mighty highly of himself, but that's a bit much!

Oddly enough, everyone is wearing rucksacks and raincoats too. Strange how this 1960s artistic liberty fills in an awful lot of the lack of foresight the original show.

Also, *I* got the Cosby & Hitler joke. Any WLIIA fan worth his salt would know that one!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps