Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Mirror Universe (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mirror Universe
Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tsk tsk Andy, have you not watched all the mirror universe episodes?

"Now I'm wondering, is Bajor part of this 'Alliance' or is Kira a part of it on her own accord?"

Yes, Bajor is part of it. "Fairly important" members too, is how I believe Kira puts it.

"The Klingons maybe part of the Alliance but they are cowardice and have no sense of honour."

They are definetly part of it. Did you look at the sign of the alliance? It's a merging of the Klingon and Cardassian symbols.

"The Cardassians seem to have some sort of upper hand"

I never got that impression. The most important Alliance person we saw was Worf, who is (surprisingly), a Klingon.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

warbird5
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Garak was very submissive to Worf so I'm guessing the Klingons are the doiminant partner.
IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gark was submissive to Worf because he (Garak) had just lost control of a fairly large space station, of which he was second in command. And he had misplaced his superior officer.

And he was in chains.

And Worf was (apparently) leader of the Klingon part of the alliance.

I don't blame him for being submissive.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Christ only knows what they'll put in Series 5. No doubt whoever Braga's fucking by then.

Series 5 probably won't start out that way, but sometime around the third or fourth season when the ratings start to drop, I'm sure they'll do exactly that.

------------------
"Although I do not know how World War III will be fought, I do know how World War IV will be fought - with rocks and clubs." -Albert Einstein

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, Worf is a Klingon?!?!?!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier ... just as long as I'm the dictator." - George "Dubya" Bush, Dec 18, 2000

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Representatives of the Original Federation, namely Captain Picard, and Commander Riker, and the crew of the Enterprise-D went to the delta quadrant and ran into the Borg there. The Mirror Universe probably does not have that kind of record.

Representatives of the Original Federation, namely Captain Sisko and Jadzia Dax discovered the Wormhole. The Mirror universe does not even know whether or not the wormhole exists. And the mirror Bajorans are not even religious enough (and too busy with each other) to care.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

"Christ only knows what they'll put in Series 5. No doubt whoever Braga's fucking by then."

"Series 5 probably won't start out that way, but sometime around the third or fourth season when the ratings start to drop, I'm sure they'll do exactly that."

Are you implying that in 1996 Braga was making sweet monkey love with Michael Dorn?

------------------
-Bubbles

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that was common knowledge already.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Brave New World: 'The future sucks. Or does it? Hell if I know. Ooh, LSD!'" - Simon Sizer

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt anything involving Brannon Braga can be classified as "sweet". "Monkey", sure, but not "sweet"...

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Braga was ever involved with DS9. . ?

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::Pictures Braga and Dorn ... together ...::

I need a drink.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier ... just as long as I'm the dictator." - George "Dubya" Bush, Dec 18, 2000

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what Dorn said. 8)

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I think Dorn needed quite a few drinks. And a lubricant.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Vogon: I was making a joke about how, in the forth season of both shows, new characters were bought in to "add spice". On the one hand, we got a very attractive woman with big tits in a very tight costume, and on the other hand, we got a man with a cornish pastie stuck to his head.

If you're going to nitpick it though, then I will make my jokes so simple even Omega won't be able to misinterpret them.

------------------
-Bubbles

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps