Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Mirror Universe (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mirror Universe
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, how sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a protege who suddenly thinks he's funnier. . .

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...I will make my jokes so simple even Omega won't be able to misinterpret them."

I'm not sure that's possible. Even if you said "Why did the chicken cross the road?", Omega would think it was either because Yahweh told it to, or because a crime was going on across the street, and the chicken was going to use its gun to shoot the perpetrator. Or a crime was going on, and Yahweh told the chicken to shoot the perpetrator...

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam! Yuppers I've seen all the episodes of DS9, I don't remember Kira's line though... although that maybe just that it is one line among many... BUT! If the Bajjies are such important members - why is it that we have only ever seen 3 of them in the mirror universe...

Kira (Intendent), Bariel and Leeta!?!

The Klingons were shown to be complete dolts in "Crossover" and quite scared of Kira/Intendent... well who they thought was Kira/Intendent...

The Logo of the Alliance - seems to have Klingons and Cardassian - but if you look closely I reckon that the Bajoran logo is in there too... why else have the wings and the circle except? unless its to signify the Cardassians smothering/controlling the Klingons...

------------------
"This is cooling, faster than I can..." Tori Amos "Cooling"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First question you gotta ask is, what's an Intendant? Is she Intended for something? If so, what? I'd say the reason we've seen so few Bajorans is that they're all too lazy or decadent or whatever, and have better things to do at home than hang around on mining stations. Maybe the Intendant is only there because she gets plenty of opportunity to satisfy her bizarre carnal appetites. On Bajor, people to torture may be at a premium, while on Terok Nor she has them on tap 24 hours a day.

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To... boldy go where... no... chicken has... gone before!

------------------
"Still one thing more fellow-citizens--A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government..."
-Thomas Jefferson

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched "Chicken Run" recently, have we?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier ... just as long as I'm the dictator." - George "Dubya" Bush, Dec 18, 2000

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps